marauder diablo 2 zealadin style possible ?

Hi everyone,

I am new to the game and don't have a lot of time to spend on theorycrafting and meta analysis so i come here to ask you some advices about a build i wanted to make.

I played a lot to diablo 2 and want to make a kind of zealadin i.e. a build based on attack speed (frenzy), life on hit and/or life leech and finally a huge amount of block rate with shield.

Concerning the gems i was thinking that this one could be nice :
- Frenzy
- Faster attack
- life on hit
- blood rage
- vitality
- purity

Concerning the skill tree i try to make one :
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL3uMG0WOv8EEcD6gtPuq8wYS2Ro-8awwGeeu5FGQdPcrIQJ5aAtheA2pbtE2CTN0TU3jrFn-j76KAdwb-iXfpBmE2VjbU9-bg6yv55FHfmVNFFLDhl4TG8hDMbZBWhoshXTxnrkhYECgBS1gS3rvdO3BB9d-NDUdJmyN704otWCIYVKfyzIJ1FIG7pdwYxc=

My questions are the following :
- Is that build might be viable in end game ? btw my goal is not to faceroll the game with the most uber build, just to know if you can handle the late game without strugling too much with this build

- If this build is garbage can you tell me if this style of gameplay is viable with a marauder or another class ? I would really appreciate a link to a guide or an example of this kind of gameplay. I saw some kind in ranger/dualist forum but they are all dual-wield and i would prefer to play a one arm + shield

thanks in advance to take the time for read and answer and best luck on your drops in game ;)
try it..
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
try it..
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
I went something like that becouse i wanted to go what i like dual weilding and not be a sheep like everyone else and go the build to crush everything im in act 2 merci and do fine dont use frenzy but just blood rage and stack endurance charges got 3 attacks per second with cleave and duel strike i deal fine damage and with 15% life steal and 30 per hit i can stay alive fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info