Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

2.5 HC Breach Hierophant Quad Ancestral Warchief **Slayer of Breaches**

This is my current build in HC Breach, after testing Marauder with Ancestral Warchief I decided to give the Hierophant a try with 4 totems. Currently level 77, and just getting into maps.

Passive Tree

Required Gear
Spoiler

Breath of the Council Carnal Sceptre is the perfect weapon for the build. The raw physical plus increase in area damage coupled with Poison and Added Chaos Damage in the BoR make the ideal combination.

BoR - hands down what makes this build work.

Chernobog's Pillar was an interesting addition to this. The 25% fire conversion is huge when coupled with Herald of Ash.

Meginord's Girdle is a given for any physical damage build.

Potions: Endless Onslaught. Use this combo on breaches, bosses, and high health rares and watch them melt.

Links
Spoiler

Ancestral Warchief Totems:
Ancestral Warchief -> Added Chaos Damage -> Melee Damage on Full Life -> Poison

With BoR that adds in Melee Physical -> Faster Attacks -> Blind for a very sweet 6 link. With Illuminated Devotion chosen that's a 7 link.

Utility Links:
Shield Charge -> Fortify
CWDT -> IC -> Molten Shell -> Increase Dutation
Vaal Lightning Trap cause why not

Aura:
Hatred and Herald of Ash

Curse:
We use Reckoning which will go off a lot
Reckoning -> Curse on Hit -> Enfeeble

Warcry:
Rallying Cry for more DPS

Golem:
Use the Fire Golem for added damage. Switch to Chaos Golem if you feel you need more tank.

Current Gear:

Spoiler

Leveling:
Spoiler

Bandits: Oak -> Oak -> Passive

Level with Ancestral Protector and melee splash till you can switch to Warchief.

For your passive tree work towards Ancestral Bond first, then head down for Totemic Mastery. At this point work towards the health Nodes, and Iron Wood.

At 70 this should be what your tree should look like. Ready for Dried Lakes, and early mapping.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAARRBLMLYQ48EMwUIBRNFHEWbxiRGj4kqicvKCopTyoTLKc1kjbpOhY6UjrYOzs8BTwtQ2NDyErESshPBFBHUeZY5VorXz9mVGaeZ5toWmjybqpxTXasd1N5OXsgfuKCB4Kbg1-DzIVShXuGgotPjHaQVZd5mjuaz5tqnjyexZ_fogCj8q2Nrj6vbLXytzG3PryfwGbGrs9-2L3ZYdl842rkUenV6hjsOO8O73zwH_JB9kj2rviT-Ov60vxL_gr-hw==?accountName=amkronos&characterName=TotemsEverywhere_BR

Last edited by amkronos on Jan 4, 2017, 2:27:33 PM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2017, 1:01:17 PM
**reserved for Q/A**
Still going ? What about maps ? DPS/Life/Surv ?
Nice build thank you i'm gonna try this
Thx
Last edited by meduze on Feb 4, 2017, 4:47:21 AM
Nice build,

Two questions/points id like to ask about.

Because you get the 20% pen from illuminated devotion would it not be better to swap out the melee damage on full life support for added fire damage? I suppose this is largely dependent on how much time you spend on full life but to me it seems that 44% increase damage at 20% pen that is applied 100% of the time might be better that a 47% More multiplier with no penetration that’s only up some of the time. Another issue that needs to be considered of course is the Poison scaling from the increased physical-damage gained from melee damage on full life. (But ll be honest ive not done the maths on that)

On the issue of poison scaling, I could be wrong on the mechanics here, but im pretty sure that the 25% phys to fire conversion also hurts the poison scaling as poison is based on the total phys and chaos damage dealt.

It just seems like your trying do two things at once. Scale Fire damage and scale Poison damage. In my estimation you might be better off sticking to one.
Can u plz unlock the profile character tab?
im using ur guide now in the new league "standard"
Would it possible for you to make it alittle bit more detailed trough leveling and what items to pick "Leveling items"

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info