I need an opinion

What do you think about the build below? It is focused around Blade Flurry with two swords.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAREQDgCGvrz0xkUKNdYxnqZXTeP-jzWS2L3-Cjrh8kW18m6qSshttKgHZ4A_JypNFz4UjsB2R-Ii4qQ5AO4s6RUg3Q3glZ-CVuiGs1uvTioj028nmmpM_0MxV5cR1WNwYEG-p2VNvTa_1VO7RJ4hYMGLgUE17zrt26cJWNP8QKB67wUtdO1eE-9OYVLFU9wySHgFPJOoirNXVHNrERqw2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHiVUt1_YRv1EKmf-1BtUjrYxEvKwpd8jY9napsjGKsbWzndOjWmyYyAbIZz3ph63pTIurDOio4SwqpNGEGt9kNjYd2459KfWegm7WExesUj2CxW6YyAwSpSNLoAl-kDGDemq6ocgAAAAAA

I'm aware that I may not reach the level cap but I prefer to plan ahead. How viable do you think it is in high tier maps? Is there something I should change? I am a SC player.
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2017, 10:55:09 AM
Well, it is bad. Honestly :) You take a lot of weak nodes (compare Master of Force and Born to Fight) and don't really get any serious support from your ascendancy. Taking these nodes as a Scion is twice as bad.

Here is an example tree:

As you can see, I utilize the ascendancy to get very strong crit and sword crit clusters. In this case Scion makes at least SOME sense. This build can't really compete with Occultist/Assassin/Raider, as we have no reliable sources for charges. But it should be more or less playable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info