me & my Warchief Totems (HIE - CHA) a log for my breach character

This isn't my first attempt to play hardcore, but my characters are all dead and gone before they reach lv60, so basically, me still newbie to hardcore, xD.
After a few deaths in breach league, I realized 'I did it wrong, again!', then I started to play 'Warchief Totems', safe and effective.

Rather than pure totems, I picked up Hierophant and Champion ascendancy, so my character can join the fight.
The idea is using Warchief Totem to attack and taunt enemies, meanwhile my character fight side by side with totems...or behind them xD.
Merciless Act 4 finished, lv85 so far, my best progress ever. I hope this character could reach lv90.

Current skill tree, lv88
ah, my chareacter dead at lv88, this time network didn't kill me. battery in mouse didn't kill me, but the keyboard lost its input for like 3sec, left me with crptd map boss with 100%+ extra cold damage, me totally dead.
Anyway, I think this build could go further, I'd do a few change at tree and CWDT set since my character is in standard now.

=============================
4L Ancestral Warchief

for more dps when boss fight, use Concentrated Effect instead of Inc.Aoe.

Besides Helmet enchantment mod from Labyrinth and Hierophant ascendancy, there is an essence that boost dps of our Warchief Totems.

if we use Essence of Insanity on a helmet, the helmet gains 'Socketed Gems gain 50% of Physical Damage as extra Lightning Damage' mod.
From the above, we have a 4L Ancestral Warchief plus:
1. 40% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage
2. Warchief Totems gain 50% of Physical Damage as extra Lightning Damage
3. One additional Totem
4. Warchief Totems have 10% chance to fortify on hit, 20% chance to taunt on hit!
Character attack skills

5L Ground Slam

if I have 6L body armour, INC.Crit would be the 6th.
testing this one also.

Defence

Chance to block

Staff (Maelström Staff or Hegemony's Era) plus jewels and passive skills offer over 30% chance to block.

can't afford 6L Perfectform, and RNG is not with me, as always.
My plan is to get Iron Reflexes and leave hits to block and Phase Acrobatics, when they fail, reduce damage taken by fortify / armour (and Arctic armour) / resistance.

Cast when damage taken sets.
set 1.

Immortal Call could take advantage of the Endurance Charges gained by smashing strikes.

set 2.

Fast movement

Savour these moments, for they may never return.
Last edited by shghostell on Jan 7, 2017, 2:53:26 PM
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2016, 3:21:51 PM
character status track since Dec 31 2016
lv75, Jan 1, 2017

status

Gear

lv85, Jan 6

status

Gear

sadly, my character dead.
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
Last edited by shghostell on Jan 7, 2017, 2:05:17 PM
Uhm. Im 100% sure your pc have some sort of text document. Try Google Microsoft Office - word. LOL
"
Ztink wrote:
Uhm. Im 100% sure your pc have some sort of text document. Try Google Microsoft Office - word. LOL

lmao
ign: daffone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info