cloak in savagery question

I am thorn between playin zerker or slayer but will like to know how cloak in savagery works vs brutal fervor + endless hunger from slayer

Which one is better for leeching? I play HC and want a build/class that can do end game content and breaches safely
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 11:35:15 AM
Side by side Brutal Fervor looks better then Cloaked in Savagery because you will leech a lot faster. However, in combination with Vaal Pact Savagery outshines Fervor by a county mile ... if you're willing to "stray" this far in the tree.
ah ok many thanks, yes i am willing to go that far for vaal pact so i can facetank anything in the game * at least thats my idea(
savagery in cloaked + vaal pact = god
slayer + any passive = sux
"
Trevoh wrote:
savagery in cloaked + vaal pact = god
slayer + any passive = sux

Nah,

I have both characters with the exact same skills, and same items, 95 and 93. So far, I prefer Slayer, bane brutal and endless.

In a tanking fight, I can face tank way better with the Slayer than the with bezerker. The fast leech and the no stop of leech past 100% is superior.

However, I don't have vaal pact with bezerker and neither with the slayer. It would take a shit load of points to get to vaal pact. I mean I don't have the points at 95 and 93 to get to vaal pact even if I wanted to. And if I did I'd have to sacrifice a lot of damage, health etc.

edit:

I re-did the passive tree for the bezerker and took vaal pack. I modeled my passive tree from this tree here : https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/5x0jws/berserker_with_vaal_pact/

It works very well actually. My zerker can now face tank just as well as my Slayer.
Last edited by Warmey on Jun 17, 2017, 1:39:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info