[2.5] CI Hand of Wisdom Blade Flurry ✪ Easy 1,2k Int & T16

Just going to get straight into the build, nothing else to put here. The whole build is based on these claws.

To get the most out of this build you want to scale as much intelligence as possible, very similarly to a whispering ice build. The great thing about intelligence is that it scales both your defense and damage. I will speak more about itemization in the gear section.

Progress so far:

Videos:

T15 Abyss Unidentified No Conc Effect

Stats

Pros

Int scales both offense and defense
Not too expensive
Great damage and survivability
Instant leech
Can do Elemental Reflect Maps

Cons

Gets destroyed by porcupines
Can struggle in some high resistant map mods like Elemental equilibrium
Low dexterity build which means you will need a few accuracy nodes
Bad light raidus due to Black Sun Crest

Skill

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAA18DkgPqxEvEVARlhM1FSAV1xa_F6QYXRmKGbQZ1xslG8gc3CL0I9MkiySdKPoqOCsKLL8s6S2DMtE1uTY9PAU87z1fRUdGUklRS65Ms04qUlNWSFZjV8lX4luvXfJfamJaZlRo8mt6bAttGW1sbydyw3flf8aCm4TFhXuGroazjxqPYI_6kAqTJ5OVlwaXlZf0mjuaapu1n9-hL6cIpyurC60zrfG0DLVIuJO-ir6nwGbBxcM6xKLIv8rTzAbP3dAf0NDTftQH2CTZW9yN3Q3fit-Y44TpAuq66-7sGOw47SDveu987-vw1fGK9qP8TA==?accountName=Arioc&characterName=DidItFirst

Bandits

Help Kraityn
Help Kraityn
Kill

Ascendancy

1. Shaper of Desolation
2. Beacon of Ruin
3. Liege of the Primordial
4. Paragon of Calamity

Gear

Jewel Location:
Fertile Mind Jewels:
Right side of the shadow
Under the shadow
To the left of the Duelist

Gear Price:
Helmet 1c
Rings 15c ea
Claws 1c + My own Breachstones
Amulet 10c at the start of the league
Vaal Regalia 4.5ex for Cards + 3ex to craft
Gloves 50c
Belt 12c for base + 50c for multiple Essence of Spite to craft
Boots 10c
Vinktars Flask 65c + 1 Divine for Rerolling
Jewels all between 1-10c

Gems

In order of importance:

Blade Flurry - Weapon Elemental Damage - Added Lightning - Lightning Penetration - Increased AoE/Conc - Faster Attacks

You want to put your 3 main auras (Discipline, Herald of Lightning and Arctic Armour) in the helmet for +1 to gems.

I have all purities for gemswap if I ever need them, also would strongly recommend to run Purity of lightning for Elemental reflect maps. I also use a level 2 Enlighten to reduce aura cost if I ever swap to the more expensive purities. Purity of lightning can be put in instead of Faster casting in the claw.

Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Conductivity

Summon Flame Golem - Summon Lightning Golem - Vaal Lightning Trap - Life leech/Minion Health

Leveling

Easiest way to level is either with Whispering Ice or Fireball. Take all the resistance nodes as you will need them when you respec to CI at level 68. Intelligence nodes and Jewels are more important than %ES nodes.

Videos

Videos: Coming soon

For more information feel free to check my profile or send me a whisper in game. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Arioc on Dec 23, 2016, 7:42:13 AM
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2017, 7:15:45 AM
Have you tried any Wild Strike build using this?

I wonder if WS plus an OH Ewar's would be comparable dmg.
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
Have you tried any Wild Strike build using this?

I wonder if WS plus an OH Ewar's would be comparable dmg.

A lot harder to scale wild strike than it is Blade Flurry. Also you lose 12% intelligence switching claw and since they alternate attacks you would probably lose a lot more whenever your OH attacked.

Dual perandus, but no astramentis? Tsk tsk.
Have you compared your tree to my tree? @ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1801033
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Dec 22, 2016, 11:24:49 PM
"
Akmarum wrote:

Hard to be stun immune with Astramentis.

"
Arioc wrote:
"
Akmarum wrote:

Not really, just get valyrium or kiara's. Both options would give higher damage and es.
"
Akmarum wrote:
"
Arioc wrote:
"
Akmarum wrote:

Not really, just get valyrium or kiara's. Both options would give higher damage and es.

Not even sure Valyrium would give you more Int, considering Prenadus gives you 12%, also completely fucks your resists. The only way to even run Kiara's would be to have the boot enchant otherwise its just a wasted flask slot.

Hi!

First of all, I wanted to say thank you for this build. I really enjoyed it and I can see a HUGE difference in terms of clearing speed in maps between my first character(MF Blade Vortex Build) and second character(Your build).

Currently my level is 73 and below shows my current gear and passive skill tree.

Passive Skill Tree

Current Gear
Spoiler

I have a few questions.
1. Can you point me out what nodes should I prioritize first in my passive skill tree?
2. How can I reach 5k dps with my blade flurry? right now my current average damage is 1982.3
3. What items should I improve?
4. How can I reach 1.2k int? right now my int is 686.
5. What golem should I use? is it Flame or lightning Golem?

Thank you.
Last edited by LeonnaT on Dec 27, 2016, 8:49:19 AM
"
LeonnaT wrote:
Hi!

First of all, I wanted to say thank you for this build. I really enjoyed it and I can see a HUGE difference in terms of clearing speed in maps between my first character(MF Blade Vortex Build) and second character(Your build).

Currently my level is 73 and below shows my current gear and passive skill tree.

Passive Skill Tree

Current Gear
Spoiler

I have a few questions.
1. Can you point me out what nodes should I prioritize first in my passive skill tree?
2. How can I reach 5k dps with my blade flurry? right now my current average damage is 1982.3
3. What items should I improve?
4. How can I reach 1.2k int? right now my int is 686.
5. What golem should I use? is it Flame or lightning Golem?

Thank you.

1. What you should prioritize depends on how your build is atm. If you have good defense and resist then you prioritize damage and vice versa. One thing I can notice though is that you should have the jewel close to the Duelist because the Dex to int conversion jewel will give you a lot of damage (instead of the Witch jewel).
2. The more int you have the more damage you get.
3. You definitively want to change your belt and gloves. You definitively want flat accuracy on gloves. Very hard to get it with int so you can skip that on the gloves. You also want a crystal/chain belt. The best is to craft it with the int essence, if you cant just get a rare one with a lot of resist and weapon elemental damage.
4. Thats probably the biggest reason your damage is low. Put Fertile Mind Jewels in these positions . Should boost your int by a lot.
5. As an elementalist you can use both, you should already have this ascendancy before the reduced reflect. If you dont lightning golem is best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info