[3.5] Elemental Warrior | Armour & Evasion Life | Scales well | All endgame content

This build was designed to try the new Blade Flurry skill released with breach league. It is performing very very well. You can use any melee skills you like and the build should work, with slight variation on the skill tree of course. It was also designed to be pure Armour build, but with a lot of testing, and with the new uniques released with breach league I decided to try an hybrid armour/eva build and It is stronger than ever.

This is a Life Based build using Armour AND Evasion
Doing pure elemental damage, using a very high crit chance and crit multiplier.

PROS:
Insane Clear speed
Lots of variant possible
Great league starter build
Scale very very well with wealth!
Can clear everything with reasonable gear.
Lots of differents defensive mechanics
While mapping it's alch and go.

CONS:
Can't do ele reflect map

SkillTree

Gems:
Spoiler

The 4B link in the helmet is only required for guardians and shapers and Uber atziri.

http://poecraft.com/gemplanner#v11.0P1y1T.022N0T.112d0T2N.3F1y1l2H2U2S.=2=k0L=d.1O=H2o1W.==.==.==

An Ancestral Warchief totem is also a great choice for the MORE melee damage it provides.

Recommended Items:

Weapons:
Spoiler

High AS 1.7+
High Crit Rate 6.5+
Highest eDPS Possible
ONE-HANDED SWORD in both hand

Helmet:
Spoiler

This helmet is so good and underated and it's crazy cheap atm Get it once you r

Mini Lightning coils that boost armour rating by 135%+ yes please.

Body Armour:
Spoiler

The reason we are going an hybrid build. Free Arctic armour + Phase acrobatics. It's just too good.

Gloves:
Spoiler

You can look for more resists, High Attack speed, Accuracy

Belt, Boots.
Spoiler

This is where we get our resists.
also try to get some WED or Armour on the belt it helps a lot.

Rings and Amulet:
Spoiler

This build required a lots of accuracy on gears, try to get 300+ on each rings and on amulet if possible
Also crit multi on amulet is a must. And try to get one good resists on each to help capping.

Flasks:
Spoiler

We want an instant heal flask, A flask that remove bleeding, one that remove freezing and one that remove shock.

How to look for jewels like a pro:
Spoiler
http://poe.trade/search/aziyotaugokiha

Bandits:
Spoiler

2 Passives points

Pantheon:
Spoiler
Major: Lunaris
Minor Yugul
Last edited by BilliMaster23 on Dec 13, 2018, 12:28:38 PM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2018, 7:04:18 AM
post updated with more info!
Ty :3
just did chayula and it was pretty easy.

Going to do shaper later today !
How did the shaper fight go? I am using your build and am currently level 89. The clear speed is amazing, but I feel like my damage against the main bosses (breachlords, atziri, etc) is kind of low. I will make my profile public if you want to give me some tips.

Update: Killed Esh, Tul, and Uul-Netol. Maybe I just need to improve on my boss fighting technique?
Last edited by honeybear217 on Dec 25, 2016, 10:12:07 PM
"
honeybear217 wrote:
How did the shaper fight go? I am using your build and am currently level 89. The clear speed is amazing, but I feel like my damage against the main bosses (breachlords, atziri, etc) is kind of low. I will make my profile public if you want to give me some tips.

Update: Killed Esh, Tul, and Uul-Netol. Maybe I just need to improve on my boss fighting technique?

I died in shaper but it's because I lack pratique in this fight. The build can easily do shaper!

Looking at your gears you should work on getting some hp on amulet and rings it's really important.

Other than that à 3B setup is very very useful for bosses. Power charge on crit + crit strike Linked to Orb of storms would help you maintaining the power charges which double our dps!
Shaper dead! 3 portals left.

switching Inc AoE to Conc effect was very important after all :P
"
BilliMaster23 wrote:
Shaper dead! 3 portals left.

switching Inc AoE to Conc effect was very important after all :P

Good to hear! Will be sure to switch between those two when fighting a boss.
Will post some gifs in the upcoming days
updated skilltree for without acuity version and added a few cons !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info