Constantly crashing...

This popup marked atleast the 30ish crash for me so far.

Spoiler

Happens at random, always different art assets, PLEASE fix.

*edit*

I will add any further errors in this thread
Last edited by DvOiD on Dec 8, 2016, 8:20:04 PM
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2017, 1:06:25 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Passing this along.

When did these crashes start occurring?
What graphics card do you have?
Last edited by Hartlin_GGG on Dec 8, 2016, 8:22:22 PM
Patch 2.5.0 was the start, happens on all directx versions. Don't remember crashing once using dx11 before it was released in 2.5.0.

AMD 7750 need an upgrade :(
Last edited by DvOiD on Dec 8, 2016, 8:25:00 PM
"
DvOiD wrote:
Patch 2.5.0 was the start, happens on all directx versions. Don't remember crashing once using dx11 before it was released in 2.5.0.

AMD 7750 need an upgrade :(

Sweet, this is useful info. Thanks for this. I've passed this along to get looked into.

To confirm, this error occurs in DX9Ex as well? The two crash screenshots you posted above look like they're in DX11.
Has happened using dx9ex aswell. I will use dx9ex and post the next crash I get.
Last edited by DvOiD on Dec 8, 2016, 8:29:03 PM
Here's mine:

Spoiler

Win7 Ultimate 64 bit
i7 4790k
GeForce GTX 970
PoE @ 1920x1080 DX11

This was the first time I got this error, game was running for about 3-4 minutes when it popped up. Left A1C town and was running thru first area toward the waypoint. Passed the fire slut on the hill about 2 seconds prior to error. Will try out DX9.
Spoiler
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/158f50bab49018ae?projector=1

Spoiler
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/158f50bc0f1c4904?projector=1

So I replaced my 8 GB of ram thinking the cause and fault for the consistent crashing was from my end. I still get regular crashing at any time for any reason. The Graphics card I use is an Nvidia Geforce GT 555M
Windows 7 64 bit
Intel i7

Ive played this game for some time now on this rig and at pretty high settings. The crashes began when the newer versions of Direct X were added to PoE.
This sucks and Im tired of the crashes.
I used to enjoy this game a lot.
Not so much any more.
Last edited by DragonSleeping on Dec 12, 2016, 6:35:49 PM
The crashes started from the server end. I was in map and I crashed again and again. tried to re-log 100 times but same issue. Now at password login screen the game crashes and turns off my monitor. At least the dev's should answer a support email. this game burned my hard drive. I lost all my software's. I'm going to report this game to Internet Regulatory Authority since no support is given and when ever I try to post someone deletes my thread. I've had enough of this BS. Incompetent people can't even fix their game crashes. I noticed something that when I installed Nod32 Smart Security/Antivirus. I got a message that POE is infected (Worm attack) Severity High. It wasn't getting cleaned or deleted. So re-downloaded the game and when it was downloading the same warning message came on Nod32 Smart security. ( FILE IS INFECTED-CONNECTION TERMINATED). What's going on ? Someone sending worms now ? This happened on 23 December. I haven't downloaded the game again because I've lost all my highly expensive software's and my 12gb/s SSD drive to this game. Now I'm gonna report this game for proper investigation.
Last edited by RaI3I3it on Dec 26, 2016, 12:34:13 AM
"
Spoiler
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/158f50bab49018ae?projector=1

Spoiler
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/158f50bc0f1c4904?projector=1

So I replaced my 8 GB of ram thinking the cause and fault for the consistent crashing was from my end. I still get regular crashing at any time for any reason. The Graphics card I use is an Nvidia Geforce GT 555M
Windows 7 64 bit
Intel i7

Ive played this game for some time now on this rig and at pretty high settings. The crashes began when the newer versions of Direct X were added to PoE.
This sucks and Im tired of the crashes.
I used to enjoy this game a lot.
Not so much any more.

RIGHT
CRASH CRASH CRASH WTF GGG????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info