[2.5] Xoph's nurture Burning arrow Deadeye

Post #2 shows current gear, with gems and everything.

Playstyle = Wreck everything in minimum hits(as well as yourself if you touch a elemental reflect.) and let the burn do the rest

4Link = Weapon elemental damage, Burning arrow, Pierce, Added fire.
5Link = Weapon elemental damage, Burning arrow, Pierce, Added fire, Slower projectiles.
6Link = ? i don't have a 6l, so i don't think about it.

Gem discussion

- Burning arrow = base skill
- Weapon elemental damage... you deal 100% elemental damage with this build, wed is a must thus
- Added fire, the bow has high base damage, added fire adds a lot of damage
- Slower projectiles, this more modifier affects both your initial hits and the burning damage
+ Slower proj is replaced with fire penetration, else i 1hit myself, also, it is much better vs ele resist mobs
- Pierce, for that 100% pierce chance if you take the 50% from the tree, as well as slower projectiles reasoning.
+ Physical projectile attack damage on link #6, since i 6l'd my bow

Character sheet of burning arrow inside

While leveling use lightning+lmp for packs and burning arrow for bosses, blackgleam is the way to level since you get that 100% elemental damage then, which makes WED gem OPOP. Use purity of elements/fire/cold/lightning as you need it while leveling, or untill you maxed out resistances with gear/tree alone, then swap to anger and herald of fire. Until you can afford a Xoph's nurture, your highest phys damage bow is the best, don't care about the dps as the burning damage is just so much, your main hit just have to be a large one.

stack crit.
Anger and herald of fire.

Passives tree

Ascendancy

Ultimately you really only need the +1 projectile, bleeding hits and chain is an absolute nono, since you have 100% pierce and 0 physical damage, that leaves the projectile damage and pierce = crit chance nodes, but get the +1 arrow first.

The gear

The bow.

Higher end roll on these two items is a must, it boosts your burning arrow damage, and your burn damage, having two max rolls increases both with 110% (which is a lot)

Any +1 arrow quiver is fine, i have a blackgleam +1 since... because. Drillneck is absolute best (+1 arrow on Drillneck is expensive though)

life, wed, resistance on rings/belt/boots&armour

T11 map, seems like i'm getting somewhere, gear can still get a lot better though.the video link
T9 map clearing here (OBS Still does shit, but i have a video now)
Voll merciless vid during gearing Video of voll at level 71 + a breach (this is a crappy vid)
Last edited by KiKurASiruSaSH on Jan 16, 2017, 7:49:53 PM
Last bumped on Jan 1, 2017, 6:43:33 PM
This is my current gear
Spoiler

45K Pure fire dps, 50% fire resistance penetration,
4.5K Life

With the ruby flask i survive reflect rares now.

I unspecced all my crit nodes as that made me 1shot myself, this is my tree now
Tree

Last edited by KiKurASiruSaSH on Jan 16, 2017, 7:47:05 PM
Hi I think your build will die to a crit on a rare with ele reflect, so I suggest getting some fire mitigation might help. What you can do is use The Perfect Form for the free Arctic Armor, since that helps mitigate 12% fire damage. Other than that, get life up. The one deadly thing about Deadeye is how she offscreen most of the time, and you won't know what's coming your way until it hits you, so a ruby flask for prep-flask before hitting anything is probably advisable. With ruby flask always up ( taking all possible flask duration, charges gain and charges use reduced properties from items and skilltree ). 85% fire res + 12% fire mitigation maybe enough to save a 4k life character from reflect?
My builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1809378 - Lazor Inqusitor
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1781498 - Burning Arrow Raider
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1800999 - Perfect Formless Inferno Slayer
Hi I think your build will die to a crit on a rare with ele reflect, so I suggest getting some fire mitigation might help. What you can do is use The Perfect Form for the free Arctic Armor, since that helps mitigate 12% fire damage. Other than that, get life up. The one deadly thing about Deadeye is how she offscreen most of the time, and you won't know what's coming your way until it hits you, so a ruby flask for prep-flask before hitting anything is probably advisable. With ruby flask always up ( taking all possible flask duration, charges gain and charges use reduced properties from items and skilltree ). 85% fire res + 12% fire mitigation maybe enough to save a 4k life character from reflect?
My builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1809378 - Lazor Inqusitor
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1781498 - Burning Arrow Raider
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1800999 - Perfect Formless Inferno Slayer
"
habeo wrote:

damn, perfect for is a armour, between yesterdays edit of the 1st post and before i went to bed half an hour later, i have looted a 6l 100 life chest piece :/
Not that good tbh

Last edited by Stillbee on Dec 21, 2016, 9:21:30 AM
"
Stillbee wrote:
Not that good tbh

It feels like our builds is way different, it seems like you go for lots of ignites, where as i tried getting big ignites.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info