League starter suggestion

Hi All, I am kinda new to the game since I haven't played for the last year and a half, so much is changed since then, so I am struggling to find the best league starter character that I can easily solo the whole thing from the beginning to finishing Merciless and be able to play EndGame stuff. Can you suggest me such builds?
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2016, 9:03:11 PM
RF maybe... that thing only needs a 1 alc shield to work. That and pretty much every regen node on the tree.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Well that's what I am trying to do now, but it is not very efective
You're not going to find "very effective" on a budget build. I'd recommend looking at totems.
I recommend a deadeye tornado shot build. Good league starter and life/evasion gear will be waaaay cheaper than es gear.
can you give me some link to such a build
Everyone has their own opinion and no one is wrong. My pick is BF Assassin if you can get a Bino's knife or equivalent good weapon and then follow Mathil's BF guide. Fast mob destruction and new player friendly as you don't have to worry about targeting accuracy. In fact that's why it's so good, you can move fast using Whirling Blades + faster casting and fire BF for maximum clear speed.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
^ any streamer build is overpriced as eff. Not good for a new player. Totems/flameblast/miner are much better. Special thanks to ziggyd for hyping up an under the radar build, now I only need 2ex to buy a jewel so the golem a.i. isn't set to "flower picking mode". There's always next season...
It's called, elementalist witch firestorm.

Enjoy
ey
Elementalist witch seems to be the most popular... if you believe the ladder stats represent popularity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info