Ele Crit Blade Flurry VP Bezerker (Easy Breaches and Leveling)

**This is the template I use to make my builds. This is for people who want to make really great looking builds that are easy to read. For example, this is what your build guide will look like if you follow this template. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1649746**

**Delete everything in the asterisks and replace it with what you have. To copy the HTML, just quote my post.**

**Put a picture here that describes your build. For Example:**

INTRODUCTION

Wanted to make a dual-wielding berzerker with vaal pact, decided on going crit ele for cheaper gear.

VIDEO

**put your video link here**

OVERVIEW

Pros:

+ Nearly instant life gain with Berzerker + VP and decently high defenses (can opt for more defensive route).
+ Decent damage with frenzy/power charges and high crit multi.
+ Cheaper to build than phys/poison crit blade flurry
+ Basically immune to reflect

Cons:

- Not as much damage as regular blade flurry
- Is a blade flurry build

SKILL TREE

Marauder - Berzerker

Passives

Ascendancy Points: Pain Reaver->Cloaked in Savagery->Crave the Slaughter->Aspect of Carnage

Bandits:Oak/Kraitlyn/Power Charge(or Kill All)

LEVELING TREES

SKILL TREE EXPLANATION

Went for Vaal Pact for Berzerker's Cloaked in Savagery synergy. So long as you don't get one shot you will leech everything back. Survived many close calls in Breach.
Chose Arrow Dancing with this because evading melee attacks isn't that necessary since you can leech off nearby mobs, but this helps against far away mobs that one-shot you before you can jump on them and leech.
Grabbed Acrobatics for some dodge, loses about 4% block chance. Since I go Belly I don't really have that much armor anyways, using endurance charges instead.

JEWELS

Have yet to get late-game jewels yet. Best mods are: %Maximum life, crit chance while dual-wielding, melee damage, crit multi, and elemental(fire/cold) damage.

SCREENSHOTS

SKILL DPS

Tentative

DEFENSE

**Put your defense screenshot here**

GEAR
Spoiler

GEAR EXPLANATION

Spoiler
Weapon

You want a high edps one-hander (you can go claw or dagger, just make sure you grab the respective crit nodes). More attack speed means better boss killing, but using a 4L warchief works iif you'd prefer more crit.

Off-Hand

My personal choice in dual-wield builds: a Essence of Horror-enchanted sceptre for the 16% chance to gain a charge. When used in Breach, this allows for easily sustaining charges, without needing to use warlords/assassin's mark/poachers.

Helm

Standard life/res helm. Would prefer Rat's Nest.

Chest

Life life life. More life means you can tank harder hits, which you just insta-leech from.

Gloves

You want life, res, added elemental damage. Could go maligaros, but you want certain breach rings that won't have a lot of res. Would not recommend facebreakers.

Boots

life/res/movement speed.

Amulet You want WED, life, res, and INT!

Rings
Double Breach Rings with WED, life, res, preferably with crit/added ele damage.

Belt
life, res

LINKS AND GEMS

Main DPS Setup

Blade Flurry-WED-Added Lightning-Added Cold-Faster Attacks-Inc Area

WED is a must. Added ele damage helps scale our WED. FA for faster stacking for boss killing.

CWDT Setup

CWDT-Summon Ice Golem-Ele Weakness
CWDT-Immortal Call-Inc Duration

Ice golem and Ele weakness for more damage. IC + Inc Duration for survivability.

Mobility Setup

Whirling Blades-Leap Slam-Faster Attacks-Fortify

Like to use whirling for dodging, but use leap slam for easier mapping. Can swap in vaal haste.

Aura Setup

Anger-Herald of Ice

More base ele damage for WED scaling.

Golem

Ice Golem-CWDT
See above.
Vaal Breach
Not completely necessary but a great skill to have for charge generating and leech.

LEVELING

As soon as you hit level 28, buy a cheap ele weapon and blade flurry, and you can level as the character! I'm still advancing myself, so yet to fully flesh out this build. I'm hoping for more charges as well as more crit/crit multi, and perhaps more tankiness/life.
Leveling with an elreon ring/ammy is almost necessary for ease. Move into a tabula when able.
Spoiler

THE END

Last bumped on Dec 11, 2016, 6:48:53 AM
If you can, could you put up some gameplay video of this build?
First 90 in POE in Essence League using a build that was definitely not Meta BV Pathfinder :V
Passive link is broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info