Need help, Cant find vorici master.

i have not encoutered vorici yet, not in any difficulty in act 3
is this because you need to find him first in normal act 3?
what are the rules of the masters to spawn them in any place?

SSF BTW so dont say "go to # chat channel to get help".
Another day , Another chaos
Last edited by HeavyFerrum on Dec 7, 2016, 4:01:19 AM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 4:37:49 AM
Master spawns are random. The best you can do as SSF is fully explore each area you visit and hope for the best. When you get to maps they will be quit common, on the order of meeting a master every two maps on average.
"
databeaver wrote:
Master spawns are random. The best you can do as SSF is fully explore each area you visit and hope for the best. When you get to maps they will be quit common, on the order of meeting a master every two maps on average.

my question was that if i didnt find vorici in Act 3 on NORMAL difficuly, will he spawn in other difficulties or only in act 3 normal until i find him?
"
HeavyFerrum wrote:
"
databeaver wrote:

my question was that if i didnt find vorici in Act 3 on NORMAL difficuly, will he spawn in other difficulties or only in act 3 normal until i find him?

ANYWHERE aside from Act 1 Normal & Act 2 Normal.
Rules for "where they are start appearing" stays.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
HeavyFerrum wrote:
"
databeaver wrote:

ANYWHERE aside from Act 1 Normal & Act 2 Normal.
Rules for "where they are start appearing" stays.

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info