Bandits Quest

Friended Oak, then killed the othe 2. Got 60 mana, but now I'm stuck with Alaria's and Kraityn's amulet. Can't get it out of inventory. I'm a noob. Am I missing sometihing?
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 7:18:40 PM
You have to talk to the one you help last to finish the quest. P.S. You didn't get 60 mana if you have Alira's amulet...you killed her.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
My quest log says "Quest abandoned, you have aided a bandit lord. Went back and killed all 3 again and talked with Erimir. Guess the quest is dead. All I really want to do is get the amulets out of inventory. You are correct about the mana. And thanks for helping.
There are 2 quests there. The abandoned one is the one where Eramir asks you to kill all 3. The other is that you helped one of the bandits. Are you sure you're not changing difficulties? Because if the quest log says you helped a bandit, it is impossible to kill all 3. You can't change your choice after killing a bandit or completing the quest by helping the last one. I think you are either looking at the quest in two different difficulties or you are confusing who the bandits are. Some people seem to think Arteri is Alira for example.

So what is your status currently? Is the quest complete and you have the apex (or had it and used it)? If not, look at all the quests in the difficulty you are in and you should be able to see what you have not completed.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Well aren't you astute. I think you've solved it. I'll check it out tomorrow. It's too much of a coincidence that current progress is cruel, act 2, and I'm questioning why I have relics from Act 2 normal. They're probably, from my cruel quest. Thank you, thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info