Wormblaster was hard on the servers they said

What about Beyond rolled maps + breaches + Vaal cyclone ?

You can even add some more lolz : Vaal ST / Vaal Molten Shell.

Server dieing for 30+ seconds and kicking you out.
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 5:48:54 PM
Discharge OP and creating server issues. So we nerfed every item and use of it. Including Mjolner and CoC. It's been out for awhile and someone needs to pay 1000 to make another item.

Oh and build of the week is CoC X 5 retina burner and gpu melter. Don't mind it cannot do above t6 maps.

Also, how was Wormblaster not the player nominated botw?

IDK seems this company is more sketchy than the Clinton foundation.
Last edited by hoodar on Dec 6, 2016, 2:21:15 PM
You say vaal cyclone and vaal mosten shell? Ok, but PLEASE use faster attack on the cyclone and increased duration on bot. And the weapon of choice is obviously hiltless. Every hit on an enemy equals one explosion... let the GPU melting begin.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Worms trivializes the game in addition to causing server strain. Two birds one stone.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Worms trivializes the game in addition to causing server strain. Two birds one stone.

I kinda understand the one stone two birds thingy but with breach, every single person can add to the server strain with two gems.

At least wormsblasters were somewhat rares.

With those two gems you can make full parties go splat thanks to overload.
"
Isdp wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

I kinda understand the one stone two birds thingy but with breach, every single person can add to the server strain with two gems.

At least wormsblasters were somewhat rares.

With those two gems you can make full parties go splat thanks to overload.

I dont think breach causes as much strain as worms.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 6, 2016, 3:37:46 PM
I don't think it's the skills that cause server strain. Rather it is the s***** optimize game that runs like complete [Removed by Support] that causes the strain. Think about that one for a second.
Last edited by Khalid_GGG on Dec 6, 2016, 5:52:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info