Breach League Gives Hope

Breach league is a return to roots.

It is a great league.

Keep it up, GGG! And make things HARD again!!
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2016, 2:44:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Despite being a Standard player since the beginning I did test most of the Hardcore leagues and Breach basically is Beyond or Invasion all other, you suddenly have a mob and think "Oh my good what is he doing". And then you are dead :P

There visibility issues, if you can't see shit it is hard to react to it. But It is a lot of fun and it is for once a league that is just centered around killing stuff, the next step should be to ensure that there are more decent ways of killing things, a lot of skills just can't keep up with the mob spam of breaches (Try doing a Breach with Dual Strike :P).
It would be amazing without the fps drop that the breaches bring.

(New GC coming in couple of days .. hopefully that will help but .... )
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 6, 2016, 6:02:44 AM
I use a GTX680 which does the trick. Although I play on capped 60 fps anyway and it is hard to make it drop below that I also naturally don't play on max settings. But then again I just played Zelda: A Link to the Past and it has awesome graphics, because they do exactly what they are required to do.

I'm more concerned about the functionality there, because even without performance issues there are huge vortexes that make it hard to see mob auras. And that is more concerning for me than performance.
Return to the roots? I couldn´t call spam of purple monsters return to the roots ...
"
Emphasy wrote:
I use a GTX680 which does the trick. Although I play on capped 60 fps anyway and it is hard to make it drop below that I also naturally don't play on max settings. But then again I just played Zelda: A Link to the Past and it has awesome graphics, because they do exactly what they are required to do.

I'm more concerned about the functionality there, because even without performance issues there are huge vortexes that make it hard to see mob auras. And that is more concerning for me than performance.

Using GT 620 atm ...
GD750ti ( equivalent GTX 750 it seems, just more compact ... single slot ) is coming soon, that should fix some of the problems.
Also need to upgrade from 4GB to 8GB ram lol !

But for now ... obvious fps drops :////
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 6, 2016, 7:29:30 AM
"
Rakiii wrote:
Return to the roots? I couldn´t call spam of purple monsters return to the roots ...

In terms of rippiness and difficulty? I would say so.

I am loving Breach. It has been too long since a league made me go "oooooh shit" and white-knuckle my way through fights.
U MAD?
I haven't had much time to play just yet, but I love the league and will stay on for longer than all of the leagues since the sc/hc merge!

Good job GGG
i don't get where people pull the "difficult league" from. unlike beyond, bloodlines and the kind, you can freely skip all the 'difficult' parts in this league. it's just a standard snorefest up to the point where you've geared up your build and are ready to face the breaches.

instead of being 'continuously engaging content', recent leagues have been more like 'drop random extra optional content and bosses in and be done with it'.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
I think the option of making them optional is fine. At least that gives those who don't want to deal with them able to ignore it until they are prepared. Or maybe it's designed that way for performance reason as well. There can be multiple breaches in the same map, if they spawn out all by default, that will be a huge amount of lag...

2 days in, I think it's fun. Super risky, super messy (actually that's not good, I hope they tweak the visual effect a bit later), decent reward so far... Though it does narrow the amount of build that suitable for such content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info