I just uninstalled your game and here is why.

1. The game is more of a chore than an enjoying experience (Masters, Ascendancy trials, 3 super repetitive difficulty clears)

2. The ingame market is destroyed by Botters, and D2jspers on top of the fact you use a 3rd party website to incite trade. (Like what the fuck are you guys thinking? Put an ingame AH in already, so mind boggling really)

3. Your balance team has no idea what the fuck they are doing.

4. Browsing the new load of unique items you introduced it's clear that you don't play your game at a competent level and are just throwing items into the game for no reason, without nerfing the already in place uniques that destroy any versatility in builds. (Vinkters to name one)

The game is beyond easy now with ascendancy talents and your lack of balance towards them, and now the league is just a giant loot chest explosion so people can't complain.

Your game was great because it was difficult and challenging, now it is not. It has become a daycare for the Diablo 3 babies.

I'm sorry your game has fallen so far from it's roots and I hope I can return to PoE in 6 months and hopefully things have changed.
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 10:20:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Did your breach character die at all on its way to level 71? Just curious. I'm always curious when players who only do softcore talk about the game being too easy.

No hate. Just wonder why you only play softcore if your characters never die.

Cheers, and be well.
I have 2 deaths on my character currently. And both were just due to massive FPS drops with Breach monasters numbers reaching upper hundreds (6 yeard old PC) because I had other videos and streaming stuff going on during the event eating away CPU and RAM.

I planned to go staff Static Strike, but Sunder beat Static Strike indefinitely in terms of clear and damage against Breach/maps.

I don't play Hardcore because the game is not difficult enough to merit playing hardcore, on top of all the loops and challenges you have to go through OVER and OVER again if you do die. It's a chore more than an pleasant experience. Also there is no PVP where I can enter another players zone and kill them (Diablo 2 PVP)

I play softcore becuase the only thrill I get out of PoE is playing the worst build possible to challenge myself.
Last edited by Numeta on Dec 6, 2016, 12:57:38 AM
Sounds like you're burnt out after playing literally hundreds of hours. Take a break.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Breach is a step in the right direction.

But the core game is really bad these days
I actually don't play the game that often. I typically only play 2-4 weeks of the first ladder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info