Stat Points on Level Up

So I am assuming that you don't gain any stat points while leveling up. If I want to gain dex or intelligence with my Maurauder how would I go about getting these properties. I've come across a problem where I'd level up a blue gem with my maurauder and then unequip an item that uses intelligence because it is a low level and not being to use my skill gem again... I can't get anymore intelligence by stat points or skill points... I have to look for a higher level item that adds intelligence ?

Will there be stat points in the game on level up later on?

Regards,

Cerzky
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2017, 3:00:07 PM
The passive tree controls how your character progresses. If you want more int, then you should head to the int side of the tree which is from northwest to northeast.

Dexterity is common around the duelist and shadow area, etc etc.

You could also pick the nodes that give +30 to any attribute. The other alternative is Onyx or similar items that boost attributes.

You have plenty of options available.
IGN: Mibuwolf
I suggest an item which can be used to de-level the skill gem. This would be very useful.

Does one exist?

If not, how can I suggest this?

Cerzky
"
Cerzky wrote:
I suggest an item which can be used to de-level the skill gem. This would be very useful.

Does one exist?

If not, how can I suggest this?

Cerzky

Yes it exists, don't derail threads. Orb of scouring + skill gem at vendor delevels by 1.
Which vender ?

And what does derail mean... Sorry I am new here.
"
Cerzky wrote:
Which vender ?

And what does derail mean... Sorry I am new here.

Dunno what he meant by derail, but any npc vendor offers "recipes" for bartering. If you offer a gem + scouring, they will give you back the gem but at level N-1.
IGN: Mibuwolf
you get 5 hp and 4mp 1 skill point ^.- per lvl
Europe-Poland :D
MrJim Ranger 82lvl physical-build
MrJimo Templar 59lvl support-build
i think he meant, not to derail the thread, because originally the OP asked about stat points and how to get int/dex, etc..

then the OP asked another question which wasnt releated..

the person saying not to derail, probably didnt realize that it was the OP asking the unrelated question.

i guess its possible, but the OP cant really derail their own thread..

i'd just disregard it..

@OP

take a look at http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/15223 this lists everything (that has been found) that you can trade any vender, and they what they will give you in return.

your skillgem+orb of scouring is also in there..
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
Do we get any stats on level up?
"
Mikeylicious wrote:
Do we get any stats on level up?

Not only did you bump a 4 years old thread, you didn't read its content which answers your question.
Answer is no. You get stats by allocating points in the passive tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info