[2.5] Tri Curse CI Blade Flurry Crit Occultist

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

Iam bored at work so I tried to find a new Blade Flurry build that looks enjoyable. Instead of going for Raider or Assassin I found the Occultist to be worth a try.

Tree Level 86

Build idea

The Idea would be to use Daggers with Blade Flurry and scale phys and chaos damage. With three Curses we get 12% EXTRA CHAOS damage for 4 seconds on every kill. Additionally 20% of the enemies will explode for 54% of their life.

With Warlords Mark, Poachers Mark and Assassins Mark we will get a lot of charges and buff our damage.

Warlords mark: We use Ghost Reaver and CI so we leech a lot of ES on every hit. Additionally we leech mana so the 96,6% reservation would still allow us to use our skills. With Endurance charges and Immortal Call we will have another layer of defense.

Poachers mark: Enemies are less evasive so we can care less about hit chance. We will get frenzy charges (adding damage), more flask charges (damage & defense) and get mana.

Ass mark: More damage as well as Power charges.

Links

Blade Flurry - IAS - Melee Phys - Void Manipulation - Inc Aoe/Conc Effect - Inc critical damage
+ your standard movement 3L
+ CwDT standard setup
+ 4L Ancestral totem for bosses

Do you think this would work? Do I miss something?
Last edited by raggapaul on Dec 5, 2016, 12:20:36 PM
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 2:37:46 AM
Any of you CI experienced players able to tell me if this might work or not? :D
"
raggapaul wrote:

Do you think this would work? Do I miss something?

Mucking around with the same idea atm. Some ideas:
* You want Vaal Pact
* You need more mana reservation nodes to run triple auras and discipline (even in a heretic's veil setup)
* Drop Assassins Mark for Vulnerbility, you already have Power Charge Generation
* Hard to get Str and Dex, Ancestral needs too much str, aim for 111 str

Item Setup

Just thrown together some items that i had laying around. Not optimized in any kind.
In Gloves still missing a Immortal Call Gem. IAoE and Enlighten in Boots are just for leveling.

Shame haven't found the time to test it yet. Should perform ok on paper.

With Skyforth I probably would prefer Trickster Dual Curse / Single Curse + Hatred

Little Update:

Lv 75 now and using two curses (warlords mark and poachers mark) as well as an adjusted tree. I have ~7.700ES with medium gear (chest has just 490 ES). Crit is 91% with 7 Power Charges.

The build works great, for bosses as well as for farming (e.g. dried lake or general mapping). Since I started CI I didnt die (Lv 65) and I did merc lab in first try.

I will probably update the thread later today.
I wi was just looking into doing this. I'll share my tree later but I was thinking of going hybrid and using Cospris Will to apply poison. I'll add items later, but would love a discussion.
Its and interesting idea, exactly what i have done with my witch 3 weeks ago but still trying to optimize.
i'm going shavronns and using heretics with bloodmagic, like this i got 2 curses on life and the 3rd curse with cwdt.
on l 95 i got a total of 11k es and my damage is quiet nice, havent tried shaper yet though
useing 3 curses: poachers and warlords in helmet and enfeebel on cwdt
got 7 power 3 endurence and 3 frenzy charges
my gear is a bit op as im playing poe since a liong time
Last edited by woodworker on Jan 19, 2017, 3:01:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info