summoner suggestion

so i was playing grim dawn and the summons in that game have aggro

i notice in poe that the monsters run right past my summons and go for me

maybe skeletons and melee summons can have aggro support gem just a suggestion
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 12:44:30 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The minions in here used to pull more aggro from mobs but they decided "hey, summoners are totally having an easy time staying alive because they have to invest in minions instead of themselves. Let's nerf that shit."

Yeah, no fucking idea either...
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
+1 to OP.

a passive cluster to distribute incoming damage to summons would alleviate the issue ;)

every single mob knows to run or shoot at the summoner, meaning that you need to bastardize summoner builds for tankyness, which goes strongly against what a summoner should be.
Or maybe make it so the more (total) life+es summons have compared to you, the more aggro they draw? So if you want damaging summons, get beefier yourself; if you want meatshield, you get just what you want. Maybe exclude golems from that, idk.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Summoner tactics amount to throwing as much crap between you and the enemy as possible because while no one thing can reliably pull aggro you'll probably be okay if you have 20 of them. It's silly, though, how often I have to keep moving and dodging because not one of my 40-50 minions is taking aggro, and how tanky I conversely have to try and build to survive things bullrushing my summons and punching me in the face.

Don't even get me started on spellcasting enemies. Their aggro is virtually impossible to shake once you pick it up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info