Breach breaks loot filter

So you killed breach mobs and they drop juicy loots. As you move out to kill more and away from earlier loot while the breach is active and more loot drops. Then times up breach closes.

So you try to pick up the loot but the text position does not correspond to the correct position of the loot that is displayed. Unless you stayed close to the initial position of majority of the loot, it is not noticeable. The only way to properly reset to the proper position seems to be to portal out and back in.

p/s: I am using Neversink's latest loot filter. I am not sure if other filters are affected or the loot filter engine itself
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2017, 4:38:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Don't know if it's any related, but sometimes I hear TWO sounds from neversink, then look around very far and only see 1 or even 0 items that usually give sound...
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
I am experiencing a similar issue... large amounts of loot on the ground, move around, and when you go to pick it up, you have to walk clear across the screen to get the item... sometimes off the screen from where loot text was.
I have found this occurs in looting multiple Izaro chests as well.

I am also using Neversink's filter... not sure if it is related, or just the most popular filter.
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
It's been this way since I started playing more than 3 years ago. You don't have to portal out and it has nothing to do with loot filters. Just toggle your loot off and back on to recenter the text. The breaches just make the problem more visible since there is so much more loot on the ground.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
breaches only roll in this is the fact that there is more loot on the ground than you are used to seeing...something that has always been able to happen....and it's associated effects as you try to pick something up
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
dafreak29 wrote:
So you killed breach mobs and they drop juicy loots. As you move out to kill more and away from earlier loot while the breach is active and more loot drops. Then times up breach closes.

So you try to pick up the loot but the text position does not correspond to the correct position of the loot that is displayed. Unless you stayed close to the initial position of majority of the loot, it is not noticeable. The only way to properly reset to the proper position seems to be to portal out and back in.

p/s: I am using Neversink's latest loot filter. I am not sure if other filters are affected or the loot filter engine itself

This has been around forever even without breech, basically when you move away from an item the item's label doesn't move correctly, so the actual item on the ground and the label of the item are mismatched. If you click on it and your character walks somewhere else, it's walking to the actual item drop location of the item, not the misaligned label.

You need to press Z to fix the labels' positions. It's an old issue. People who were around when mf cullers were a thing know about this.

I wish it worked like in diablo 2 where your charachter actually has loot range pickup similar to weapon range in path of exile so that you can pick up items close to your charachter without even moving.

"
Don't know if it's any related, but sometimes I hear TWO sounds from neversink, then look around very far and only see 1 or even 0 items that usually give sound...

That one was explained by neversink in his thread. If i remember right it was something like when an item drops just outside your charachter's active perimeter about 2 screens i think? If you happen to move out of the perimeter when the item is dropped and then move back in the sound is played twice.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 12, 2017, 4:47:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info