need criticisem and advice on my Two handed Sword Witch Build

Current BUILD:

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAOcTCgBx6-6nCI9GHRT60maecg9Z86yqcqn3MnzZna4abPfBMtFFR8BmrfEYXTzvaPJ8DqdVW6A8Be98n9_fiukCS64bJdlbbRmX9FJTPV-XlRFQNbmnKx1PIvRsC5Mnf8bBxewYLL8V14auVmOP-lxAVL0V7ZaL1blVqZe0agFwu9kTL2-IQh3ZQ1T0ceQi1aYXL2TnVdYksICkfEuWdLaG2CQ2xYt6AW_i94RIXGvDbbcxjHaePO0ggpvE9n312t3GrgxfU6Ucp0yzRX4OXGr6HwIEB4Uyu_wVfsb3knR-oWnYfPCRBwAAAAAA

I don't have great experience in making builds and I've never reached late game content but I did take the time to understand most of the game's mechanics so there's that.. this is what I ended up coming up with.

(One of my personal dilemmas is whether I want to opt for Curse or Aura nodes because Occultists scale really well with curses but I don't know if I want to keep recassing 3 curses and how good that is compared to having the aura nodes, although I'm thinking I might have bigger issues in the build than that.)

Can any veteran who's adept at making builds give their two cents on how I could improve this node tree?

Last edited by Pointyrazor2 on Dec 3, 2016, 8:57:17 AM
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2016, 9:39:37 PM
pls..
I think it might help if we could get a better idea of what you're trying to do. What skills/items would you be using? How do you envision the play style? Once we have a picture of what you want to do, we might be better able to give you advice!
2H probably not the best. (unless you go for spectral throw)

Recasting manually 3 curses sounds boring/annoying. You may manual cast one boss curse. Main curses as either blashenemy (aura) or linked to spell (lighting orb is ok, or anything fast and large aoe).

Temporal Chains and Projectile weakness could be good as run up curses.

For main dps Essence Drain + contagnation should be good.

Take more jewel slot, when they are 2 nodes from your main line.

I dont think aura buffs will serve you.

If you go for chaos innoculation no armour and health regen for ya.

Mind over Matter is cool for leveling (more hp yay) but it late game it requires no reserved mana or low cost build

Last edited by felixsylvaris on Dec 3, 2016, 10:07:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info