Gratz! : Record High peak 45,129 since the Steam release

Congratulations to GGG on achieving Record High peak 45,129 first time since the Open Beta!

Steam Chart
http://steamcharts.com/app/238960

Dec. 3, 2016
all-time peak
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2016, 8:38:29 AM
won't take long before they realise what they got themselves into, and it'll go back to 4-5k players, right where it belongs :D
IGN: Bluntexile
Whoo! Run those bots!
Its going to fall hard. Worst meta the game has had and breaxh is terribly boring.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Its going to fall hard. Worst meta the game has had and breaxh is terribly boring.

I could be wrong but I think breach is meant more for end-game than it is for leveling. At least that is my hope. I'm pretty much to the point where I am going to skip them until the end of merciless. Unless there is one in a wide open field tempting me. I know the normal drops can't be as good as map drops but there doesn't seem to be an incentive to do them while leveling. They throw off your leveling curve, waste a bunch of time, and are to dangerous for the reward. Granted my character is geared terribly, but even when you have leveling gear I doubt the early level ones will be interesting.
"
Bluntexile wrote:
won't take long before they realise what they got themselves into, and it'll go back to 4-5k players, right where it belongs :D

Woah, be careful with that optimism Blunt.

Don't wanna find yourself disappointed.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Its going to fall hard. Worst meta the game has had and breach is terribly boring.

I could be wrong but I think breach is meant more for end-game than it is for leveling. At least that is my hope. I'm pretty much to the point where I am going to skip them until the end of merciless. Unless there is one in a wide open field tempting me. I know the normal drops can't be as good as map drops but there doesn't seem to be an incentive to do them while leveling. They throw off your leveling curve, waste a bunch of time, and are to dangerous for the reward. Granted my character is geared terribly, but even when you have leveling gear I doubt the early level ones will be interesting.

Maybe. I got halfway through cruel last night before i got tired and bored...hopefully its better at end game.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info