5 ways to fuck yourself - niiiice!

From the patchnotes:

"
Unique Item Balance Changes:

Reduced block and spell block values on Rumi's Concoction by around 33%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

Facebreaker's critical strike multiplier has been reduced to 45%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

Grand Spectrum's increased elemental damage has been reduced to 4%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

Soul Strike's faster start of energy shield recharge has been reduced to 80%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

Energy From Within's additional energy shield has been reduced to 3-6%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

The trolling is real. I mean seriously why would anyone ever use divine orb to downgrade his item? WTF?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 1:06:20 PM
It's to let people know what will happen when they use a Divine Orb on these items to preempt any whining of "I didn't know and now it's fucked GGG!"
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I never use Legacy items.

In this case, I'll sell them, and buy a new one, rather than reroll....But an SSF player would probably rather reroll the item, as they don't trade.

Time to sell my Facebreakers, Soul Strike, and Energy From Withins.

Can't imagine how expensive Legacy Grand Spectrums will be. Expensive already....I shudder at the new cost. Lemme just stick with my Izaro's Turmoil Jewels.

- Sheepster
"
666lol666 wrote:
From the patchnotes:

"

Reduced block and spell block values on Rumi's Concoction by around 33%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

Facebreaker's critical strike multiplier has been reduced to 45%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

Grand Spectrum's increased elemental damage has been reduced to 4%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

Soul Strike's faster start of energy shield recharge has been reduced to 80%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

Energy From Within's additional energy shield has been reduced to 3-6%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

The trolling is real. I mean seriously why would anyone ever use divine orb to downgrade his item? WTF?

No because I don't play dumpster leagues ?
"
BestMageKR wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
From the patchnotes:

"

No because I don't play dumpster leagues ?

this^ lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info