Game over guys lets get life now.

Only 1 thing guys: GGG made PoE ligues oriented game.
Fresh start is good u can plan better farm better, farm better? lol why? all items gone after ligue puff collecting dust and nefred.
Only think that keep us play over and over again, is hope. We discuss alot about what should be done for next ligue, but GGG just not listen, they just give what they give.
Not even thinking about hp builds, balance builds/items/game mech instead of full wipe....

All they could offer you guys is wipe and nefr.

Was think to get another supporter pack, and thx god bank was closed couse of bank holiday.
Now I dont even wanna play this...

Waste of time.....

Don't belive in this game anymore.

#Refoundmicrotransactions
Last edited by Emperor_home on Nov 30, 2016, 3:15:50 AM
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 12:58:16 PM
Yey look like its time to.
I think at least half of developers team working on Tramp.
QQ

Besides, it should be "Game over guys lets get ES now."
Bunch of salty buggers, just play the game and have fun. Stop fretting and whimpering over this and that, grab some brew, lift heavy and get you some PoE gains man.

Making all kinds of gains.
"
TheGrommen wrote:
lift heavy and get you some PoE gains man.

lol now I have this montage in my head of that scene from Rick and Morty, when Rick and Summer work out like f**k and get huge. Only it's the marauder and duelist faces on the two and the people they beat up have like atziris face, or shapers.
"
TheGrommen wrote:
Bunch of salty buggers, just play the game and have fun. Stop fretting and whimpering over this and that, grab some brew, lift heavy and get you some PoE gains man.

Ye I'm done, boss dead, no reason to play over and over again.
like mario.
"
Emperor_home wrote:
"
TheGrommen wrote:

like mario.

Sweet, can i have your stuff ? #TakeMyMoneyGGG
"
Emperor_home wrote:
"
TheGrommen wrote:

like mario.

So why are you still posting like a mad man when you are done? Shouldn't you be looking for another game already?
Who cares about pixels :-) just play if you like it, if dont = stop, easy isnt it?

"
Shadow_cz wrote:
Who cares about pixels :-) just play if you like it, if dont = stop, easy isnt it?

You make it sound so easy. Apparently, it isn't for all of us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info