Has Anyone Tested Blight Yet?

So did anyone test blight yet? Does it not suck complete a** now?

Edit: riiiight keep forgetting, won't be bale to test till breach.
Last edited by Zac89 on Nov 29, 2016, 10:43:01 PM
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 7:22:34 AM
Blight in it's current form is the most terrible skill ever to be created.

Blight in the next patch? Not sure.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Blight after the patch will be amazing for players who don't want to cast multiple skills!

Blight + Cast While Channeling + Contagion + Essence Drain + Void Manipulation + Poison Support Gem.
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
"

Blight after the patch will be amazing for players who don't want to cast multiple skills!

Blight + Cast While Channeling + Contagion + Essence Drain + Void Manipulation + Poison Support Gem.

Ye this is what I was thinking for my second league toon. Or something like that anyway.
Why ? It looks fucking terrible and you have to stand there and cast it , no way in hell i'm using this garbo .
Right now my Blight Scion can get around 90mil xp/h in dried lake. Boost may take it to some 120mil. Far from meta.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
They really need to pump it's aoe instead of damage.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
They really need to pump it's aoe instead of damage.

I'm using two Blight Totems on top of self cast Blight, so I get alright coverage, though being able to use Rapid Decay instead of Increased Area of Effect would definitely improve my clearspeed.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Blight is obviously designed to be good at ONE thing. Break packs of vases, boxes and crates!

That's literally all I use it for and its awesome.

For reals... I think Wither and Blight were supposto be the same thing but somehow got seperated.

BLight should have been some kind of posion stacking spell and be Toxic green.

A static poison AOE would have been nice similar to desecrate but with good dmg.
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
"

I don't know how cast when channeling interacts however in that setup poison only works on ED and all the gems boil down as a 3 link so your losing ~ 100-150% damage on ED and that twice on poison.

I'm like you guys i like the idea, but you would get crushed and i mean absolutely crushed by straight 6 link ED with selfcast contagion.

I think it need an area buff more than anything, the damage helps too but its the usability that sucks the most at the moment the things area of effect is a joke.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Nov 30, 2016, 7:23:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info