Solwitch New GGG Employee Initiation Handbook

1. You must stay during the wee hours of the night alone in the office listening to the beautiful melodies of the peacock
2. You must private message me to be turned into a Pokémon called modmons.
3. You must... Must have a can of V.

If you haven't done so yet you MUST play a prank on Samantha or Chris... Do you have the cojones to do so? Time will tell...

So far Racheal has the top score in editing threads/moving... She so fast Chris looses one beard hair every time 😱
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2016, 12:54:04 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
1. You must stay during the wee hours of the night alone in the office listening to the beautiful melodies of the peacock
2. You must private message me to be turned into a Pokémon called modmons.
3. You must... Must have a can of V.

If you haven't done so yet you MUST play a prank on Samantha or Chris... Do you have the cojones to do so? Time will tell...

So far Racheal has the top score in editing threads/moving... She so fast Chris looses one beard hair every time 😱
heh heh solwitch drank too much at Thanksgiving dinner
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Solwitch, stop hacking the forums, you dont need that bar, your post isnt even that long. it goes nowhere, SHTAP

You are a loose cannon, Solwitch
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 26, 2016, 12:54:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info