Creating Top Tier Builds For The Upcoming League

Low-life No Shavs BM IW Scorching Ray Berserker

Passive Tree 114 points

Aura Setup

Gem Setup

Berserker's "Recover 25% of Life and Mana when you use a Warcry" gives us a way to recover life, which frees up a flask slot from having to be a life flask. Note: Our life pool is protected only by Chaos Resistance as we are not wearing Shavronne's Wrappings.

Cannot Cast When Not On Full ES CI Crit Blade Vortex Hierophant

Passive Tree 116 points

Aura Setup (Haste or Grace)

Gem Setup

Illuminated Devotion & Essence of Horror essentially makes our Herald of Ice have a 5.4% base crit chance and 20% increased AoE. 2% life leech in the boot slot is taken advantage of by Bladefall linked to Cast When Stunned.

That Bladefall is our last defense if we take a hit and BV either isn't active or can't reach the monsters. Good Luck.

Tri-Curse Cospri's Will CI Blight Occultist

Passive Tree 114 points

Aura Setup

Gem Setup

Blight, being a degen, does not benefit from the Poison of Cospri's Will but the Chaos Damage explosion from Profane Bloom does. I personally value "Your Curses can apply to Hexproof Enemies" higher than 900 ES in a build with this much focus on curses.

CI Burn Prolif Single Trap Crit Ice Trapper Elementalist

Low-life Self-cast 100% FREE Scorching Ray Hierophant

Passive Tree 117 points

Aura Setup

Gem Setup

?????

?????

Like a shittier version of Inquisitor Self-cast Scorching Ray.

WIP - Fresh Build Ideas Are Welcome!
Disease-ridden Cyclone CoC BV Assassin

Low-life Scorching Ray Triple Totem Hierophant
0/10 can't find any reason why you'd want to play this

I've realized that Triple Scorching Totems would work better in a build that goes MoM or at the very least doesn't invest heavily into reducing a low mana cost spell to 0 mana.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAPndi4zAmgmq2fzAZq3xGF0872jyfEuWdLaG7SCCm5o77TzVpkVHMtHr7qcIj0bYJFZIHRT60hcvZOdV1oCkEmkXHHF5HNyPGhXnhMWbtRqP9tpcinOze9e3PohaXsCgQvsJGYrDOoxGK7YWv7TRyAx2grVI62O-iqEvkyfviPk3189JsWwLIvRtGRFQNbmnK9lbGyVLrukCLJwRLf5JHarhiIMJjDZUR6a-nsRGcV3yKwoRL_Br6rq0DMrTDXxXyZitKPq4kw-rJIv4kxDMxq4LYa9sKyYDmnUqcWJoWgRROhaGglBC0f1eXaeUUzV8gzwtg8yDX5eXRXw=

Last edited by Redoxe on Dec 19, 2016, 9:34:10 AM
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2017, 2:36:23 AM
i would love to know more about the triple totem scotching ray build. that seems like an amazing build.
"
Am731 wrote:
i would love to know more about the triple totem scotching ray build. that seems like an amazing build.

It's probably the worst build out of all of them. I went for 100% reduced mana cost (50% from Hierophant, 25% from the tree and 25% from jewels) which makes zero sense for a skill that has a 50 mana cost as a totem on a 6l. At some point it was a self-cast Scorching Ray triple Flame Surge totem build, and before that a quad Scorching Ray build with both self-cast and totems.

I'm working on the Ice Trap build right now and I'll eventually get to the triple totem build but I can't promise that it'll be any good!
You should consider quitting poe to become a fulltime artist
ign Exdunn
"
Exdunn wrote:
You should consider quitting poe to become a fulltime artist

Didn't you see how many amazing artists we had in the PoE Community Art Contest? The current real life meta has fulltime artists quitting to play the game!
hello sir please update the first post with fresh new ideas and great art. thanks you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info