2.4.2 Hotfix (Friday 18th November, 4PM NZT)

We have deployed the following change without a restart. You will need to restart your game client to acquire this change.

• Fixed a client crash when inserting an Offering to the Goddess into your personal map device.
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2016, 8:10:30 AM
Yeah
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
dx11 not working at all here
Awesome, thanks. I was hoping maybe the hideout despawning would be enough to fix it..

Incidentally, offering is still in the map device. Well played.
Writer of The Other Grey Meat, a 315 page webcomic.
Last edited by Magravan on Nov 17, 2016, 10:44:46 PM
The game is not working for me right now, is it normal? I saw about the issues concerning windows update or directX 11.1. I installed everything and it's still not working, can you help me? :) It let me get to the account selection, but there's no music and I can't click on any options. Help me plz I wanna play so badly :) Thx!
Last edited by NecrosisOfBeing on Nov 18, 2016, 12:01:04 AM
My game crashed , i half downloaded the hotfix and now i get an error saying it cant overwrite poathofexile.exe and .tmp. to restart comp. Did it twice. Wtf?
Last edited by dummynator on Nov 18, 2016, 12:30:33 AM
"
The game is not working for me right now, is it normal? I saw about the issues concerning windows update or directX 11.1. I installed everything and it's still not working, can you help me? :) It let me get to the account selection, but there's no music and I can't click on any options. Help me plz I wanna play so badly :) Thx!

So, this may or may not help, but: the DX11 client doesn't work in fullscreen or windowed fullscreen mode yet. This causes a crash 100% of the time. If you want to try the new client, go into the old one and set it to Windowed mode, then exit. As long as you leave it in Windowed mode, it should work.
im stuck at 633....???
Small correction, Dx11 does work for me. I just have to start the by right clicking on the 64bit client exe and run as administrator. Works every time in Fullscreen and windowed Fullscreen. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info