[2.4] Scorching ray Scion[Please move to Scion]

Read first
Spoiler
This guide is by no means finnished, I don't know how well it will do since the main skill isn't out yet. Depending on results I will keep updating this guide, for now, I just like some wisdom from the community. Started out making this an elementalist but scion is acctually better

Idea
So scorching ray, scales with elemental damage, cast speed, burning damage, damage over time and spell damage. This is what makes The searing touch, kaoms heart and righteous fire so tempting. But alot of problems come with using these components 'cause we need ALOT of life regen to sustain righteous fire along with as much fire res as possible. Thus we need to travel all over the tree. But this problem acctually sparked an opportunity why not use Grand spectrum, alot of them like 10 and only focus on jewels, life regen and life.

ATM my lvl 82 character can sustain righteous fire with the following gear, note the use of a lvl 3 empower along with a lvl 21 purity of fire and vitality. I have 6,3k life and for every lvl I will increase that pool with 5%.
Gear
Spoiler

Tree
I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat carrots - Ron White
Last edited by wiieshuu on Nov 9, 2016, 6:45:31 PM
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2016, 5:08:28 AM
I dont think elementalist will be a good ascendancy for scorching ray.

Only 2 points (liege of the primordial and pendulum of destruction) will work with SR. And even then both are sub optimal.
"
xprimalfuryx wrote:
I dont think elementalist will be a good ascendancy for scorching ray.

Only 2 points (liege of the primordial and pendulum of destruction) will work with SR. And even then both are sub optimal.

I think you are right, the best would probably be trickster, requires alot more travel though
Last edited by wiieshuu on Nov 9, 2016, 3:11:33 PM
Please move to scion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info