[2.6] The Big RF Elementalist - Fast Clearer

"
Mathematical_ wrote:
Having a lot of fun with your build in breach so far.

What do you think about the new helm Volls Vision, it provides a good chunk of life and 100 hp regen if no items are corrupted.

And do you believe that elementalist is the best class for this build? Marauder offers better ascendancy options and scion has to waste less skill points to fulfill the tree. All Witch offers us is increased AoE every 6 secs and double golems. Reflect doesnt matter for us and penetration doesn't work. Maybe self inflicted fire dmg could proc paragon of calamity to increase our dmg.

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply, haven't played in awhile.

With RF base radius getting buffed and %inc area efficiency getting nerfed in 2.6 I don't think there's any incentive to go Elementalist, I would just go Chieftain instead. Scion ascendancy options don't do anything for the build unfortunately.

Voll's Vision is a good helm for the build, though you want to have corrupted items eventually.
Last edited by dinazor60 on Mar 3, 2017, 2:55:27 PM
I've updated this build to 2.6 on the guides listing, during my pruning of old and outdated guides. I would appreciate it if at your earliest convenience, if you could indicate on the topic post somewhere that this build listing is 2.6 compliant.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
I want to know how to train & farm (leveling) for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info