Can't trade after 25

Made a new account to practice levelling/racing/SSF in brand new league.

Wanted to buy a gem,
Still cannot trade currency and uniques at level 28
"cant trade until level 25" red text

Last bumped on Feb 6, 2017, 7:30:18 AM
Hi there,

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this? We can take a look into this for you!

Also got the same trading problem here ...
Still the red message in the trading window that you need to be 25.
any other things then reaching 25 needed like to compleet act3 orso ??
(my new account toon in Breach is 27 now)
Hello there, I've played PoE for quite some time. Have some legacy items in standard etc.

I started a new character in Breach mode, the current ladder and am level 26 on my Ranger. I still can not trade uniques. I've also got a level 30+ Witch that can't trade uniques. It's quite frustrating as soon I know these items will not be worth a damn to my brother who is playing with me.

Help?
Wait can you trade items that aren't uniques? Wat?
U MAD?
Hi Exiles,

We're happy to look into this for you, could you please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' with your account name and a few character names, thanks!
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

We're happy to look into this for you, could you please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' with your account name and a few character names, thanks!

does that mean it's a bad idea to unhide the character tab?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

does that mean it's a bad idea to unhide the character tab?

If you'd like to make your character tab public that is fine, if you're experiencing the issue of not being able to trade then we'll still need you to contact 'support@grindinggear.com' for us to look into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info