Witchfire Occultist of Innsbury,EK chaos poison,quad curse

I'm playing this build in Legacy and enjoying it so far. However, I have a slight mana problem after switching to Innsbury Edge and 4L art level 47. It's no big deal, but how doi you all handle it?

EDIT: Solved the problems by upgrading most of my gear and cutting back on the cast speed. Also, my tree was a bit too defensive, added some offensive passives.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
Last edited by Thyrandor on Mar 11, 2017, 5:26:40 PM
Hi ya running a Warlords Mark now, dropped projectile weakness.

Updated the tree and a few things for 2.6.

Still a really fun chaos killer build.
Last edited by Rorshax on Mar 18, 2017, 1:42:57 AM
is the build shaper viable ???
Why not go CI? You're making a witch build, you have some of the best defenses in game at your disposal, and you prefer to go for useless dodge and evasion?
Build updated for quad curse!

Just curious why you haven't tried Hybrid Evasion/Energy Shield.

Using the Revenge of the Hunted wheel And the Void Barrier one above, combined with Essence Surge works very well. In addition to a couple of Jewels with Faster Start to Energy Recharge with Eva/ES Body Armour.

Evasion works great with Energy Shield. You avoid hits which allows your Shield to recharge, it's a really satisfying combo. Evasion by itself really isn't enough, combining layers of defence works much better.

Anyway nice build.
Last edited by Chalk_Circles on Apr 23, 2017, 7:20:03 PM
Hi, thanks for your interest. I didnt go es because its hard to replace Cospri's Will armor with, poison, evasion, extra curse, hexproof, and chaos resist. I also use two Innsbury swords for conversion, so no shield. I've tried a hybrid and would rather have dodge, and phase acrobatics.
Last edited by Rorshax on Apr 23, 2017, 11:31:54 PM
Changed tree to grab Hex Master! Seems like a good idea when your running 4 hexproof curses. Too bad had to give up sniper node, oh well. Have fun good luck!
Probly replace added chaos and pierce with Maim and Efficacy gems!

Millions of poison dps!
how's the viability end-game wise?

did the recent poison and DoT changes on 3.0 killed this build?

i'm interested

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info