New player builds

Tried posting this on reddit but it got downvoted so, um, yeah... No comment.

I think its a shame that there isnt much of a list right now of very strong builds which are also very cheap that new players can play to reach end-game with.

Requirements:
- >5k HP
- White map viable with 4link
- Some defence against reflect
- Red map/t15 viable with good gear

I dont know much about bow builds so maybe people can suggest some. My suggestions:
- Flameblast elementalist
- Inquisitor flameblast totems
- Essence drain occultist
- Ancestral warchief chieftain
- Blade vortex assassin?
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2016, 9:51:24 AM
"
Chalcon wrote:
Tried posting this on reddit but it got downvoted so, um, yeah... No comment.

I think its a shame that there isnt much of a list right now of very strong builds which are also very cheap that new players can play to reach end-game with.

Requirements:
- >5k HP
- White map viable with 4link
- Some defence against reflect
- Red map/t15 viable with good gear

I dont know much about bow builds so maybe people can suggest some. My suggestions:
- Flameblast elementalist
- Inquisitor flameblast totems
- Essence drain occultist
- Ancestral warchief chieftain
- Blade vortex assassin?

There isn't a list because this game is still being patched and new things are added. With each league/expansion different skills become the best build for a time.

Your suggestions can all meet your criteria. Of the ones you mentioned, Inquisitor Flameblast Totems and Ancestral Warchief Chieftain are probably the easiest ones to gain 5k life on, and they are reflect-immune. If you are very new though, I recommend just trying out different skills and finding a playstyle that you like. Not everyone has fun with totems.

It can be hard to get 5k life on a bow ranger, but you could try being a duelist with a bow and taking the ascendancy that gives perma-fortify.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Last edited by SunsetVista on Oct 27, 2016, 9:24:05 AM
Well yes they change all the time but e.g. flameblast has been good for 4 leagues now, so has essence drain and BV assassin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info