EHC's Top Hat (522es, 5% Reduced Mana Reserved)

Took 1 Deafening Essence of Loathing and 10 Divine Orbs.

3 T1 Prefixes, 8 flat ES off perfect ES. Top % Reduced Mana Reserved Essence. T3 Intelligence and T4 Cold Res.

For the fun aura calculations, head over to Mikelat's great Aura Calculator at https://poe.mikelat.com/.

I'll try and post a highlight of my EHC experience later!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2016, 3:44:55 AM
Oh Celery what have you done... people are going to want a mirror copy of this in Standard!
Oh damn its EHC.

So it will be not available in std OR very expensiv to get a ripped copy from HC.

RIP BiS Helm
"
h4llowerner wrote:
Oh damn its EHC.

So it will be not available in std OR very expensiv to get a ripped copy from HC.

RIP BiS Helm

There are Mirrors available on HC. If you'd like a copy for SC once EHC rolls over to HC I'm happy to help. HC to SC and SC to HC trades are allowed by GGG.
Shouldn't come out "very expensiv" either, unless you define all copies made of anything as "very expensiv".
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Last edited by Broccolini on Oct 27, 2016, 12:35:06 PM
SICK!!! GG, yo
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Broccolini wrote:
"
h4llowerner wrote:
Oh damn its EHC.

RIP BiS Helm

There are Mirrors available on HC. If you'd like a copy for SC once EHC rolls over to HC I'm happy to help. HC to SC and SC to HC trades are allowed by GGG.
Shouldn't come out "very expensiv" either, unless you define all copies made of anything as "very expensiv".

Glad to hear that :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info