jugg fortify help

i'm currently doing doing a sweep jugg, i managed to drop an exalt and i got my self a brass dome which has taken my Armour up to 34k(as i have doubled chest plate armour) and phys damage reduction to 78%.

So with 8 endurance charges this caps me at 90% phys damage reduction. Here's the problem, i'm using fortify in my 6link sweep setup which basically gives my permanent fortify and I was also planning on taking the unyielding ascendancy point when completing Uber lab to give further buffs to my fortify.

Is it worth taking the unyielding point or am i better off taking fortify out of my 6link to use something like added fire?
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2016, 6:48:34 PM
The estimated physical damage reduction stat shown in the character tab is nonsense. The way armour works is such that the more physical damage a hit deals against it, the less effective your armour is. Your 34k armour might soak up 90% of damage dealt by a white mob by itself, but it will only prevent about 35% of a boss smacking you for 5k. You can always use more DR.

By the way, Fortify works against all damage types, not just physical!
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Oct 25, 2016, 6:49:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info