flask of Dousing can't dispell burning

Hmm, tried to reproduce this and I'm not having this issue. I've tried with both the Igniting Conflux and Elemental Conflux.

Do you have any other information or things that you think might be causing you not to be able to remove the ignite?
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Is there anything else I can do to help to detect the bug? Videos / character stats / bugreport references?

It's not limited to elementalist, yesterday my character almost died to undispellable burning inflicted by flameblast templar on HoGM map.

I'll be taking another look at this when I get back into the office on Monday. In your GIF, what is hitting you? Another player or a monster? Your flask definitely has the correct mod on it?

I gave this a quick look last week and it seemed to be working fine. Perhaps there is a smaller set of restrictions that is buggy though. Interested in as much detail as possible to help.

Does the dousing mod not work on various flasks or just a specific one?
What character / account are you doing this on? I want to hop on an exact copy of your character and try this out. I can't reproduce this for the life of me.
Was the character attacking you using Beacon of Ruin by chance? Were you using Beacon of Ruin?

EDIT: Scrap that. Still would like to take a look at this using the exact character setup that you've had this occur with.

EDIT2: Nope. Looks like Beacon of Ruin is doing some funky things. Can you confirm that your friend here was using Beacon of Ruin? I've reproduced this and am passing it along to get looked into now that I've nailed down exactly what is causing this.

EDIT3: Not specifically Beacon of Ruin. Looks to be any form of proliferation. Either way, thanks for the report, the GIFs, the info, etc. Glad this should be case closed soon :)
Last edited by Hartlin_GGG on Oct 31, 2016, 11:45:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info