Zombie bug and inconsistency.

The bug that your character get close to a wall zombies stop attacking enemies.

That is a problem especially in small corridors when you trying dodge enemy spells getting closer to walls and stops zombies from protecting you.

Zombie travel radius is extremely small it need to be increased to size of a golem for example.

If zombie get hit with range attack he try to run to an enemy but having small radius he stops attack and move back to a character. So now I need to run to each range enemy that zombie can fight.
After getting a arena type room I need to stay in middle with five fingers on health potions. Because if I start running zombie will stop fighting and will follow me. That is really bad (.
And if you encounter a boss or elite that does area damage same size as your zombie can move. Then only way is to die really.
So you need to set zombie movement radius longer. I believe golems have good one. If you concern about zombies follows you there is a spell that teleport them if needed. Or you can create and option in menu that player can set radius rage for minions.
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2016, 1:03:07 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can set your zombie "aggro radius" on a specific place by targeting it with a Skill (Curses or a Curse on Hit setup are popular choices for this).

Anyways; wrong subforum? Looks more like a feedback thread to me.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 24, 2016, 1:03:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info