Patch 2.4.1 Hotfix (Wednesday 6:00pm NZ Time)

The following has been deployed without a restart:
  • Fixed an error where legacy maps did not award completions correctly.

Last bumped on Oct 24, 2016, 8:08:41 AM
Do you mean that for example, legacy t1 overgrown ruin map with complete the current t15 map?

I noticed this wasn't the case and i supposed it is intentional design.
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
This has been an issue all the way since Atlas.

So GGG, was this a new issue introduced from the last patch, or is this supposed to fix all of the legacy map issues I've seen since Atlas?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Given that it's a hotfix, and the context of it, I'm guessing it fixes the issue introduced in 2.4.1 where legacy unique maps failed to award completion on the Atlas. They awarded it just fine in all of 2.4.0, (even if the tier had changed) with the specified (intentional) behavior that all legacy maps didn't reward shaper's orbs.

Given how much of the unique map market on Standard/Hardcore (which by now I think are a majority of players) is made up of legacy maps, this made a big difference. Doubly so since there's 3 cases where the new Atlas map has the exact same level as a legacy variant: Whakawairua Tuahu and Vaults of Atziri were utterly unchanged, while, amusingly, Olmec's Sanctum now has the same monster level (74) as the double-legacy Maze (Conservatory) variant. (even if the tier is now 7 instead of 9)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
I think we need a bit more clarification on this. Does this mean that a legacy unique map whose tier/level has changed since 2.4 was released will give you completion of that map on the Atlas? Ie. if I run an Oba's Cursed Trove that is a legacy version (and thus, lower level), will it give me credit for completing (now higher level) Oba's on my Atlas?

I ask because there has been a lot of confusion on the subject.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Oct 21, 2016, 10:52:07 AM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
I think we need a bit more clarification on this. Does this mean that a legacy unique map whose tier/level has changed since 2.4 was released will give you completion of that map on the Atlas?

I can confirm this.

Before the 2.4.1 patch, legacy unique maps had added to the completion of my atlas (not only Whakawaihua, which had kept its level and tier, but also Olmec's, Caer Blaidd, Oba's). And on top, they even counted for the completion of their leading path (base maps and below).

Then after the patch, Poorjoy's and Maelström 'failed' to complete - but I was unsure if this was a 'new' bug, a 'solved bug' or not a bug at all (happening for some strange reason)...

Now, after the hotfix (which I had missed the patchnotes on), both maps I still needed worked and further completed my atlas;

Yes, by now legacy unique maps count 1:1.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info