Spectral Spirits (from Essence of Insanity) no longer being affected by Auras and Offering Skills

I'm just gonna copy pasta my thread from reddit below:

"

I have a build which heavily invested in them as a main damage source, but after the last patch (2.4.1) they are no longer affected by Offering skills such as Flesh Offering and Disclipine Aura (and maybe other auras?) also no longer affecting them (which I assume will lower their damage since I'm a Necromancer with Commander of Darkness)

Is these problem just a bug of some sort? Or by fixing this:
"

Fixed an issue where the Summoned Spectral Skulls from the Essence of Insanity Mod could be chained to by skills such as Arc.

...the Spectral Spirit just got the nerf hammer alongside the fix? Noted that the Skulls from "of the Grave" glove enchantment still functioning like normal.

I hope GGG can look into this because these problem make the build significantly weaker.
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
Last edited by surVfate on Oct 18, 2016, 8:06:12 AM
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 4:49:02 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Aurabots too stronk, must destroy any build using the skulls, since they're especially good for aurabots. Hope it's not intentional like that :/
Aurabots still work with spectres. just grab the additional specter from the skill tree and use bones of ullr boots. It clears just as well.

But yea, losing the spectral spirits really hurts the build, as the spirits have SRS ai.

Right now i'm just waiting for confirmation if this is a bug or intended.
Last edited by Kinertia on Oct 21, 2016, 3:11:39 AM
This is now listed under Known Issues, so presumably it is not intended.
"
Melvar wrote:
This is now listed under Known Issues, so presumably it is not intended.

Indeed. This has already been passed on to get fixed up. Unfortunately, we've been so busy lately that we've fallen behind on replying to threads as much as we'd like to here!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info