can be deleted

Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Mar 3, 2017, 11:39:57 AM
Last bumped on Nov 10, 2016, 6:34:09 AM
Reserved
Lonewolf
Interesting take on it. I use a very similar build as per another guide on here. But I wonder, is the endurance charges + immortal call really worth sacrificing for the extra utility in tempest shield/leap slam?

This is my current setup, with a skill tree basically the same as you, but with a few nodes of endurance charges, in exhcnage for a bit less radius and max health at lower skill levels:
Spoiler

I also use elemental equilibrium to boost damage, so I have some added cold and lightning in my accessories. Works when I am cycloning anyways.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Oct 17, 2016, 4:16:45 AM
A long time ago i also used vaal molten shell and the enduring cry / immortal call setup.

But both got nerfed/reworked so i exchanged it for once mobility with leap slam and on the other side normal molten shell and tempest shield.

With a decent RF Lifepool that setup is absolutely enough for every content and it´s all automated, nothing to cast manually what was the main reason for me to change it up, it´s just way more relaxing to play like that :)
Lonewolf
That is fair enough :) I just want to explore ways to possibly improve my own setup :)
Cool build, thanks for this.

Followed up on it by doing a Atz run and recording it. Will do another vid showing the gear I've used later on.

https://youtu.be/qvLJfnwocVA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info