[2.6]16 Auras+3 Vaal 3-4 Curses.19.5 total buffs,high defence for party End-game support.

"
MeNtOoS205 wrote:
tell me pls why you take this in lab Radiant Faith if your mana 0? this work when your mana reserved.

I'm using this node,because it give to me an party alot of armour+im need this node to take Unwavering Faith.
Last edited by ShadowedShade on Jul 2, 2022, 1:41:05 AM
"
ShadowedShade wrote:
Is Blood Magic better than going a Victario's Influence variation, considering with Blood Magic you lose half of the effect of Radiant Faith?

With Victario's Influence you can't run with lowlife,because u will die from mobs with high chaos damage on high tier maps.And ez die on desecrated and caustic ground.Also w/o blood magic u can't to use alot of auras.
Hello there.

I used your old build in the old times, and was fantastic, one of the more fun in Poe in years, its a supporter and works!

Im returning for legacy league and wanted to ask if this will work in and legacy league, because even if the title says 2.5, your tree builds says 2.4.

Also, a little question. If I am planning to play with a teammate with Fire Nova Mine build (chaos damage mainly), will this support help him well? Which changes would you do? (in curses or auras)

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Feb 18, 2017, 9:01:30 PM
Интересно, будет ли он актуален в 2.6
We never know what we're truly capable of.
oo noo changes to area skill and vaal skills.....dont nerf auraboosters plzz

Area of Effect Changes
All sources of "Increased Radius of Area Skills" have been replaced with an increase to area. This means that rather than the area of the skill increasing geometrically as the player invests in the modifier to area scale, the radius gained per point of the stat will be lower and lower as heavy investment occurs, similar to diminishing returns. Many old radius increases that have been changed to area increases provide a higher numeric value to compensate for this change. The goal of this change is to make investing in the size of your area skills to be less rewarding the more you invest, so players don't feel like they need to gather every single point of area radius to reach their character's full potential.

As an example of how this change will work, the map mod that granted increased radius of boss skills previously granted 40% increased area of effect radius, but will now grant 100% increased area, which results in approximately the same increase to area.

As many lower level skills don't have as high a base area, they will now receive an additional flat bonus to radius at certain levels of the gem. An example of this is Blight, which gains +1 area radius every 5 levels of the gem.

All values of curse radius and aura radius were doubled when converted to curse or aura area size, to result in a similar change.

Two vaal auras have been reduced in power.

Vaal Haste now grants slightly lower values of attack, cast, and move speed.
Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield.
"
Valmar wrote:
Hello there.

I used your old build in the old times, and was fantastic, one of the more fun in Poe in years, its a supporter and works!

Im returning for legacy league and wanted to ask if this will work in and legacy league, because even if the title says 2.5, your tree builds says 2.4.

Also, a little question. If I am planning to play with a teammate with Fire Nova Mine build (chaos damage mainly), will this support help him well? Which changes would you do? (in curses or auras)

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Hi,sure this build will be good in 2.6 too,i think some changes in tree.For fire nova it will be very good,wrath and hatred do nothing for fire nova,and anger with generosity is very powerfull,also u can drop Ephemeral Edge(lose some es) and haste(dont need for fire nova build) and take http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/United_in_Dream for good chaos dmg buff(aura cost 50% as Haste).
Also u can drop vaal haste and take Vaal clarity for ur carry:)

"
darkmax999 wrote:
Интересно, будет ли он актуален в 2.6

Да,конечно,если что в 2.6 изменится,то переделаю.

"
tntkiller wrote:
oo noo changes to area skill and vaal skills.....dont nerf auraboosters plzz

Area of Effect Changes
All sources of "Increased Radius of Area Skills" have been replaced with an increase to area. This means that rather than the area of the skill increasing geometrically as the player invests in the modifier to area scale, the radius gained per point of the stat will be lower and lower as heavy investment occurs, similar to diminishing returns. Many old radius increases that have been changed to area increases provide a higher numeric value to compensate for this change. The goal of this change is to make investing in the size of your area skills to be less rewarding the more you invest, so players don't feel like they need to gather every single point of area radius to reach their character's full potential.

As an example of how this change will work, the map mod that granted increased radius of boss skills previously granted 40% increased area of effect radius, but will now grant 100% increased area, which results in approximately the same increase to area.

As many lower level skills don't have as high a base area, they will now receive an additional flat bonus to radius at certain levels of the gem. An example of this is Blight, which gains +1 area radius every 5 levels of the gem.

All values of curse radius and aura radius were doubled when converted to curse or aura area size, to result in a similar change.

Two vaal auras have been reduced in power.

Vaal Haste now grants slightly lower values of attack, cast, and move speed.
Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield.

AoE is very good,but damn...They killed Vaal Discipline:(
Last edited by GuppiTheSlayer on Feb 25, 2017, 5:01:17 PM
Will you be updating for 2.6? I have been levelling a Templar just to try out this build
"
Will you be updating for 2.6? I have been levelling a Templar just to try out this build

Sure,need new official passive skill tree on forum,except tree nothing changes.
Please update this to read 2.6, as I have added it to the builds listing as such.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info