My quick Feedback about AoW ( HC Player )

1) Sextants are useless. Good idea with bad execution.

"Players taken 10% increased physical damage"... cmon ggg are u serious? Such shit enchants/mods and no bonuses?

I hope you're removing all crap sextant mods tomorrow or sextants still useless.

Fix: Sextants ALWAYS improve quality and quantity of drops in 20%.
Sextants have a chance to add %mob pack size.

Done.

2) Atlas should be improved. Like, really. Drop rate of maps still the same, maps never get +1 tier ( unless you're 100% ) what is pretty stupid imo. I mean, aaaall this content to players only really start enjoying any positive bonuses after reach 100%? Another great idea with bad execution. Most of my friends are far away from 100% ( EHC ) after more than a month of league. Atlas or no Atlas the game/drops to them still the same. Question is: why? Buff it!

3) I have a serious concern about how warbands or other "random" bosses ( like Ivory Temple map ) are going on Path of Exile right now.

I mean, what the fuck is this GGG? Random bosses? Really? Worst: Deadly random bosses?

Maps like Overgrown Ruin, Sulphur Wastes, Shipyard, and others that i may forgot

I explain why this is completly retarded and should be removed from the game: While rolling mods on our maps we can't know which boss we gonna face! if we rolling a 100% extra fire damage map and we know the boss do some cold damage, fine. But, how can we play suck mods as 100% fire/cold/light damage or GMP or Vulnerability or anything else if we just don't fucking know which boss we gonna face? And some of this bosses is perfectly capable to 1shot us to death depending on the map rolls?

So, are you telling me that PoE now is really completly gambling game even while fighting map bosses? ROFLMAO! I thought PoE gambling was just chaos or fusings. Why the hell did you introduced gambling/lucky on maps/bosses too?! Have you lost your fu***** mind?!!

God, I can't believe this. I love HC but its being harder and harder to play a game developed by SC players and designed to SC players. Don't you ever thinked or pass through ur mind how stupid is random bosses on a T15 map in a Hardcore league? Can you explain to me how can I roll mods on this maps? Praying and hoping for the best?!?! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I hope this 3 points here change, and fast. Specially the number 3. You're killing the HC game.

bye
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Oct 13, 2016, 4:54:19 PM
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2016, 7:45:32 PM
"
1) Sextants are useless. Good idea with bad execution.

"Players taken 10% increased physical damage"... cmon ggg are u serious? Such shit enchants/mods and no bonuses?

I hope you're removing all crap sextant mods tomorrow or sextants still useless.

Fix: Sextants ALWAYS improve quality and quantity of drops in 20%.
Sextants have a chance to add %mob pack size.

Done.

2) Atlas should be improved. Like, really. Drop rate of maps still the same, maps never get +1 tier ( unless you're 100% ) what is pretty stupid imo. I mean, aaaall this content to players only really start enjoying any positive bonuses after reach 100%? Another great idea with bad execution. Most of my friends are far away from 100% ( EHC ) after more than a month of league. Atlas or no Atlas the game/drops to them still the same. Question is: why? Buff it!

3) I have a serious concern about how warbands or other "random" bosses ( like Ivory Temple map ) are going on Path of Exile right now.

I mean, what the fuck is this GGG? Random bosses? Really? Worst: Deadly random bosses?

Maps like Overgrown Ruin, Sulphur Wastes, Shipyard, and others that i may forgot

I explain why this is completly retarded and should be removed from the game: While rolling mods on our maps we can't know which boss we gonna face! if we rolling a 100% extra fire damage map and we know the boss do some cold damage, fine. But, how can we play suck mods as 100% fire/cold/light damage or GMP or Vulnerability or anything else if we just don't fucking know which boss we gonna face? And some of this bosses is perfectly capable to 1shot us to death depending on the map rolls?

So, are you telling me that PoE now is really completly gambling game even while fighting map bosses? ROFLMAO! I thought PoE gambling was just chaos or fusings. Why the hell did you introduced gambling/lucky on maps/bosses too?! Have you lost your fu***** mind?!!

God, I can't believe this. I love HC but its being harder and harder to play a game developed by SC players and designed to SC players. Don't you ever thinked or pass through ur mind how stupid is random bosses on a T15 map in a Hardcore league? Can you explain to me how can I roll mods on this maps? Praying and hoping for the best?!?! ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I hope this 3 points here change, and fast. Specially the number 3. You're killing the HC game.

bye

I'll agree about the Sextants, but really that's it. I've ran more red maps this league than I ever have, combined.. Especially Tier 14+.
Point 3 is HUGE for HC players. However you'll never understand how stupid is random bosses in T15 maps if you're SC player.

and since our developers are SC players too, it seems they didn't realized yet what the f** they did.

As HC player it's my job tell them they messed up. If nobody read this at least I tried.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Oct 14, 2016, 7:50:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info