need help picking weapon+skill for my mara build, please help

Ok so I'm Chieftain, I mostly play es characters and have limited idea of what my options are. I just wanna be able to speed through maps, with a movement speed skill or flask killing everything nicely and be able to take down bosses with nice speed/dmg i went with chief for regen+life. Im looking to get to 100 with minimal risk so I need a bit more life regen on gear and I know i need around 2k hp more to be able to survive big boss burst dps via my own life regen.

so what can i choose? whats best, cyc, lacerate, wild strike? oro's? or starforge?

up to 120 ex budget so leg vinktars/starforge/oro i can afford.

I'm currently at 10,085 HP My goal is around 12k so I need 2 more jewels, better neck and some life regen somewhere.

my gear
Spoiler

my build is
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gSzBS0GDgbDCfYLYQxfDc0OPBOlFCAUTRRxGFYYkRkuGj4aVRynHM4c3CW8JvMnLyftKS4pTytQLlMy0TboOlI62DwtPfxBh0VHRZ1HflBHU1JTpVZIVw1YY18_YSFko2VNZlRoZWh0aPJ07Xaseu98uHy7ggeDX4PMhNmE74V7jM-PGpBVkc6UoJZsmuCiAKajpwitja9sr6e3Prl-u-28n702vWDAZsRYxPbFisYExq7G2M9-02_UfNgk2L3ZYdl82mLawdtP37_gw-vu7DjvDvAf8azzm_ZI-Ov56PxL_gr-VA==?accountName=GankstarVX84&characterName=VX_Obliterate
IGN: Juxax
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2016, 3:04:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info