2 days before new skill release we need more info!

bex said : We'll reveal the details of the skill when it's closer to completion.

we need to know more now so we can be prepared at an minimum.
Qc gamer FsF
Last bumped on Oct 15, 2016, 3:46:01 PM
You'll always need to know more. It's called being alive.
'It rotates too slow' and 'you have to stand still while casting' is all the info you need to roll a Blade Vortex char instead.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
New skills are not being released in 2 days - they are expected in 2.4.2, hopefully a couple of weeks after 2.4.1 (which is this week).
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You'll always need to know more. It's called being alive.

potatoes are alive, but they dont need to know...
We already know what we are going to get in 2.4.1 and these skills are not part of it.
Wait, who said that new channeled skills will be out like now? They are for 2.4.2 AFAIK.
2.4.2 is the Channeled Skills Release. 2.4.1 is for the Sextants...

Though honestly the only thing that's concerning me with the Channeled Skills are their Tags. I'm wondering would the beam be AoE or Projectile or both. Will the Skill be from Act 1,2 or 3? As this would help us to prepare builds in advance. The only confirmed parts so far Is it's spell,fire and channel.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Oct 14, 2016, 12:51:48 AM
omg i didnt see the .2 !

i only hope for great dmg output since channeled skill leech well in the end game.

Qc gamer FsF
"
morbo wrote:
'It rotates too slow' and 'you have to stand still while casting' is all the info you need to roll a Blade Vortex char instead.

Pretty much.

Unless it does like 6x more than it's supposed to I dont see any purpose for channeling skills in the current meta.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info