[2.4] Tank with up to 2.1 Milions DPS !!! One issue : CWS !!!

"
lawl0r wrote:

I disagree. I also don't know how you arrived at 50hp. You have to factor in the reflect from all the uniques we have, not JUST the pale king itself.

Yeah, my mistake.
Now i see it.
Last edited by Ripstick on Oct 12, 2016, 12:21:55 PM
I like a lot the idea of the build, but why elementalist ???, Necromancer with bone offering or a vaal pact berzerker seems so mutch better for this.
Any tips for leveling, or at least, which level would you actually start switching over to the cast when stunned gear?
Man u say
6-7 endurance charges
but u dont take any endurance on tree, and u private your account for not confer build..
i made your build and i die for uber lab, die for t16 one shot......

u wanna see my character CAPETADOSWEAPONS in characters forum, im lvl 92 whit chest same craft, itens, block, and i die.....

and u dont show u bootles, craft bottles...
Last edited by SadicVicious on Oct 13, 2016, 1:22:32 AM
Hi,

i made few evolutions concerning my problem with Mastermind of Discord in order to proc it.

First, i tried to use Discharge but the loosing of enduring charges was a problem for tank damages.

Then, i use elemental hit.

This is my build including Elemental hit, dropping a spell and playing with Herald of Thunder + Arctic armor instead of Determination.

Spoiler

My tree is this one actually :

Concerning the endurance charges, you have 3 (base) + 1 (boots) + 1 (build) + 1 (bandit) and +1 from corrupt belt eventually => then you have 6-7 endurance charge depending of your belt

Concerning the leveling, i leveled with CWS very early with Valyrium ring and most CWS and without any movement gem.

Lets discuss why i have chosen elementalist :
- all ascendancy node give you a bonus for Elemental skill
- you can tank the reflect
- you have a good boost of damages with pendulum of destruction and mastermind of discord
- more chance to freeze (defense), shock (damage) and, burn (damage)

With the necro i loose all of this for a good block boost which is situational. The block is my first defense then i wanna have at least 75/75 block all the time and 78/78 with tempest shield.

With the build, i kill uber izaro pretty easily and i carry some T16 (like a famous temple map for 3 player that i carry alone at the end).

Concerning the guardian of the shaper, we all build i think we need to be prepare and manage your build. Now i try the Pheonix and i remove Anger for Purity of Fire for example and the placement is quite important to avoid the debuff fire resi.

I will record more video next week but don't hesitate to invite me ingame if i've a time to play.

Another good think of this build is that you can do ALL MAP MOD including reflect BM TC (you don't loose damage)...
Last edited by aallassault on Oct 13, 2016, 10:11:34 AM
I've just killed the Avatar of Thunder from Vinktar Square and the Pheonix quardian.

The good setup for the Pheonix was :
- curse : elemental weakness instead of enfeeble
- aura : PoF + Anger
- using these flasks instead of my normal flasks :
Spoiler

Normal flasks setup :
Spoiler

When i tried to record a video, it was impossible to play because of lags with Fraps. I found that my lags are more important when i record the video before entering in the map (for linked the map).

Anyway, next week i will try the Shaper and probably record few videos.
I tried the Shaper and i failed...

First, i kill deathless the 4 guardian (malakai, piety...) before the boss. Then, i try to block each of the skills of the shaper without succeed. I conclude that this build is not adapted to kill the Shaper. I've the same feeling for Uber Atziri even if i didn't try for the moment.

Because i failed in the Shaper, i tried other thinks and i cleaned (for my first time in poe and with 1 portal left) the Hall of Grandmaster with this build. However, during my try, it was impossible to record a video because of lags.

For this post, i made some improvement in my description and i made a new compilation of gameplay and bosses :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cta72E6-ces

ES version would be nicer for this build
I tried to explain that an ES version would be more boring because you will have always 50% chance to not be stuned which is a big problem. I think that you can do that but your clear speed will be very bad.
Why don't you get EE? Wouldn't it be a great damage boost when you have spells that do all the different kinds of elemental damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info