[2.4] Khelsie’s AFK CWS CI Occulist [Tri-Curse]

Ok try now, no idea what happened before - links are definitely there :)
hehe nice write up......i have met this witch in sarn arena......to my painfully FUNNY detriment
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Haha, yes... truer words could not be spoken.

Thanks for the positive feedback :)
Looks like a really funny build lol but isn't it painfully slow clearing with this?
It's not the fastest in PVE, but it's definitely not slow.

Map speed is based on monster damage... maps with mods to monsters that increased damage, AoE, speed, pack size, demons from beyond, etc are amazing to run!

You will one shot normal and magic packs, rares in 1-3 shots, etc.

Because it's a Hybrid CWDT + CWS build you get the best of both world's... if the monster doesn't inflict enough damage quick enough, typically it stuns more frequently and BOOM - Away. We. Go.

The most fun I've had on PoE in 3 years :)
Last edited by Xenatos on Oct 9, 2016, 8:59:43 AM
Relook the tree you posted; it is showing Necromancer ascendencies instead of Occulist. Is this intended?
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Thanks for picking this up Bjorn. I didn't even notice.

What I have now done is to update my Passive Skill Tree and include a "Critical Strike Chance" section in my build guide to reflect the secret-sauce idea I had been testing over the path few days... and it is AWESOME :)

Check it out and let me know what you think.
Hi There.

Thank for this awesome build.
Quick question, after this crite passive changes how much is your ES approximately?

With the previous tree i have around 8500es and a higher tier this is enough. But less? Iam pretty sure i will die more time. Because of Shavrone i skipped the Chaos Inoculation.
Any advice? :)

Spoiler

Cheers Dhragner!

I checked out your gear - it's good... and I expected 8.5k ES from your gear + Skill Tree pathing modifications.

I've tweaked your skill tree to give you more ES + More Damage + Crit for the same 113 points :)

Give it a shot and let me know how you go. Are you on Essence League? If so, would love to see you in Sarn Arena! FYI - Your weapon is very good... but Decay mod on a Wand absolutely dominates - you should try it :)

My ES dropped from 10.5k to 10k... and damage tripled, so my survivability went up substantially :)
Last edited by Xenatos on Oct 10, 2016, 9:37:23 AM
although I don't like pvp this much I wanted to try out the build in pve...could you include some pve footage please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info