[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Inquisitor - Viable for Everything

What do you recommend for 2nd ring-slot in 2.6, now that pyre got nerfed? Just something with int, ES and resist?
Edited
Last edited by xoxAZIxox on Mar 20, 2017, 1:44:29 PM
"
coutoo wrote:
What do you recommend for 2nd ring-slot in 2.6, now that pyre got nerfed? Just something with int, ES and resist?

Perandus Signet, ideally. Or a ring with 50+ Int and wherever resists you are missing, until you max your resists without the ring.
"
Lorac78 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm really new here and I am an absolute beginner to this game, I played for round about one week now. I played a lot of Diablo3 in the past and also a lot of Diablo2 long long ago, so I know this kind of game in general. The more I play and read about PoE, the more I start getting addicted to it.
So far so good.
(lots of basic game questions)

Sorry, man, but that stuff is best asked elsewhere. The Wiki is also very helpful. Build threads are about the particular builds, not the game in general.

What gems to use and link together for this build - see the Links section.
This is my first char playing magic and ES so I'm kind of noob and have few questions. Hop you guys can help me with them:

_How much ES should I look for on armor, gloves and boots for end-game contents. I'm kind of squishy atm, even T1 boss could 1h me sometime.

_Apparently I can't outleech income damage. What is the main problem of that.

_I have no idea what is wrong with my skill tree, can you guys take a look at it and tell me what should I fix.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAmqDFINfA5IEFgRLRFQEZYV1xhqGmwc3B0UHb4i9Cj6KU8piyo4LJwsvzOHNbk2xTlSPAU9X0ZxTLNRdFJTVEdWSFfJWAdd8l9qX7BmVGwLbRlvnnyDf8aCm4LHgwmExYV7h2WLjIw2jumPGo9Gj_qTJ5eVl_SaO5tum6GbtZ2unsSf36Kjpr6nCKcrqLmvja-btAy4k76KwGbAmsHFwzrKSsrT0B_Q0NWm2CTZ_OQi6rrr7uwY7DjvfO_r-d0=?accountName=xoxAZIxox&characterName=TheLoneMaker

That's it for now. Thanks everyone.
Hello, looking for some guidance... I'm in the process of leveling a WI templar. Just curious if anyone has any insight on how this build may compare to this other one.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1697785

Thanks!
Without sounding rude, but why is there a guide for the jumping goat guy on Gorge and not a guide for Lycius on Lair?! I have way more trouble with that guy than any other map boss. If hes not shooting a barrage of wolves at you, hes turning into a wolf himself doing insane bleed, running like sonic, and invuln. With 6k ES i can literally just stand there and facetank the jumping goat guy on Gorge. just sayin.

Pretty much everyone ive partied with dies to him and agrees hes the hardest map boss next to malachai (not counting guardians/shaper).
Last edited by littledexxy on Mar 24, 2017, 6:17:51 PM
"
littledexxy wrote:
Without sounding rude, but why is there a guide for the jumping goat guy on Gorge and not a guide for Lycius on Lair?! I have way more trouble with that guy than any other map boss. If hes not shooting a barrage of wolves at you, hes turning into a wolf himself doing insane bleed, running like sonic, and invuln. With 6k ES i can literally just stand there and facetank the jumping goat guy on Gorge. just sayin.

Pretty much everyone ive partied with dies to him and agrees hes the hardest map boss next to malachai (not counting guardians/shaper).

Did you miss Rigwald (Dark Forest)? The Lair boss is Rigwald without the mini-arena mechanics. When your DPS is high enough you just kill him before he turns into the wolf. When it's not, you run from the wolf and kill him when he's not the wolf. You can also randomly find him in the Shaper's Realm.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 27, 2017, 6:07:41 PM
is there any alternative you tried for the temp chains? seems like the speed of enemies isn't really an issue while mapping
"
babicko wrote:
is there any alternative you tried for the temp chains? seems like the speed of enemies isn't really an issue while mapping

TC is not needed for clearing or anything below T16 and Rigwald. You can replace Doedre's Damning with a good rare ring with high Int and good resists while leveling and gearing up (and go without TC). But in the endgame TC is a life saver. Fights like Hydra, Rigwald, Chimera are very different with and without TC.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 28, 2017, 2:08:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info