Please give me a beta key!

I'm very interested in playing this game, being from New Zealand and a HUGE fan of Diablo 2 / Titan Quest it would be amazing to experience something from my own country :)
I vote to give this random stranger a beta key, because I'm nice like that.

EDIT: When I posted this I wasn't a beta member. My post makes me look like a total douche bag now. Sorry :(
Classy.
Last edited by TrickJester on Jan 26, 2012, 3:25:12 AM
"
TrickJester wrote:

EDIT: When I posted this I wasn't a beta member. My post makes me look like a total douche bag now. Sorry :(

douche bag =/
"
TrickJester wrote:

To redeem yourself from the douchebaggedness, you should give this guy your friend key when you get it :P
"
TrickJester wrote:

sympathetic heart!
I'd like one too!
That would be much appreciated if I did get one. Whoever has the decency to give a fellow gamer a beta key I'll give them lessons in either League Of Legends, Modern Warfare 3 or counter strike. You will also have my deepest gratitude FOREVER <3
Yeah I've played Torchlight and Titan Quest to death!

I'd love to do some testing and get a first hand look and feel of the game too. Seems like such a long wait, pick me for beta guys, you won't regret it :)
FFA loot sucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info