Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Twinned Warbands Bosses

I have some people telling me that when you Twin a Warbands Boss possessing Map, you get a RANDOM Warbands Leader of ANY Warband; whereas some people are telling me that you get a random Warbands Leader of THAT Warband..

Anyone know for sure how this works? Because I REALLY don't want to unlock the shitty horrendous Map that is Shipyard to complete this Challenge... -_-"
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2016, 2:44:15 PM
Whoever told you it is a Warband boss from a random warband is incorrect. If you run a twinned Beacon, you get two Redblade bosses. Twinned Shipyard gives you two Brinerot leaders.
U MAD?
where (how) do we get warbands leader kills ? (for essence league)

via prophecies ? or is there a map mod we can use ?
"
frenchlion wrote:
where (how) do we get warbands leader kills ? (for essence league)

via prophecies ? or is there a map mod we can use ?

T13 -Beacon map - Redblade
T12 -Shipyard map - Brinerot
T13 -Sulphur Waste map - Mute wind
T15 -Overgrown Ruin map - Renegades
Last edited by ThatStrangeGuy on Sep 30, 2016, 4:26:52 PM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Whoever told you it is a Warband boss from a random warband is incorrect. If you run a twinned Beacon, you get two Redblade bosses. Twinned Shipyard gives you two Brinerot leaders.

It copies the leader (ie., will not give you another Leader in the second Warband family, just makes two of the current). Twinned will not accelerate your ability to get this challenge faster.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

It copies the leader (ie., will not give you another Leader in the second Warband family, just makes two of the current). Twinned will not accelerate your ability to get this challenge faster.

Well, then it'd still aceelerate the challenge, by making you need less of that specific Warband Type Map.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Well, then it'd still aceelerate the challenge, by making you need less of that specific Warband Type Map.

No it wouldn't. The generals are named, and you need to kill one of each character. If you run a twinned Beacon, you get two of the same character, not two different Redblade bosses.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
No it wouldn't. The generals are named, and you need to kill one of each character. If you run a twinned Beacon, you get two of the same character, not two different Redblade bosses.

You sure about that? My friend who's completed that Challenges says that they're different and that getting the same Leader twice on Twinned is really rare..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info