Passive Skill Points for Minion Build

Hi, Im doing a Summon Raging Spirits Build, Zombies and Spectres Build. I completed my passive skill tree that the guide said, but ihave more passive points to add. So what are the best Talent and Nodes for the Build to get more for the Minions. Passive Tree--- http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAMDB6crHRQs6YazAO5qrNP7WpGofR2q_knhiILHKPr-CjWS2L2D21XGOliESFxrw20NfIVgqsRNucy86-7quo9G18_5N--ISbGYrQSzogAEB7QMRnFsC5uhGFa9Jxg8-oDZCyqYHb4D7jOHV8k_JypNHxjNFlH77Ip9GGvbCPTAVBZv42r316cIU1Ka4EWd7-vQH5ARiq97w7Xybqoi9L6KoS8RUDW5X5jPMlltTLNLrhsl2Vv56OkC34pBh7c-rJimrJAziEC4kxzcjxoy0VXWgKRk5xcvRUeTJ20Z-tLAZkrISI4VJw3im4q-T4yx
Last edited by MechaTutiVzla on Sep 29, 2016, 9:59:26 AM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2016, 8:38:41 PM
"
MechaTutiVzla wrote:
I completed my passive skill tree that the guide said, but ihave more passive points to add.

You don't, really, you spent the amount of points a level 90 build would have and levelling much past that becomes a major pain in the ass so few players bother with it. Don't worry, if you choose to do it, you will have a LOT of time to think what to do with your next skill point.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 29, 2016, 10:07:43 AM
"
You don't, really, you spent the amount of points a level 90 build would have and leveling much past that becomes a major pain in the ass so few players bother with it. Don't worry, if you choose to do it, you will have a LOT of time to think what to do with your next skill point.

This is not a good answer for beggineer players in this build, what he wants to know is what talent should pick in the tree to increase SRS damage and player defense, having more time doesn't mean he will pick the right ones, thats why is he asking, im doing a similar build and i lvl 72 so far and i want to know also what should i pick in the tree after having SRS skill with its supporter gems,

what to pick to increase srs damage?,
what to pick to increase shield and life?,
should i pick more chaos damage due to the Caustic Cloud ascendancy node?

this is the tree of the build guide
Spoiler
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAMDB6crHRQs6YazAO5qrNP7WpGofR2q_knhiILHKPr-CjWS2L2D21XGOliESFxrw20NfIVgqsRNucy86-7quo9GmK0Es6IABAe0DEZxm6EYVr0nGDz6gNkLKpgdvgPuM4dXyT8nKk0fGM0WUfvsin0Ya9sI9MBUFm_javfXpwhTUprgRZ3v69AfkBGKr3vDtfJuqhFQNblfmM8yWW1Ms0uuGyXZW_no6QLfikGHtz6smKaskDOIQLiTHNyPGjLRVdaApGTnFy9FR20Z-tLAZkrIytO-ipMn74j5N9fPSbGhL0iOFScN4puKvk-MsQ==
but i already added all nodes and as i said im lv 72 and i need to know what to add now

please some1 with more experience in this build for the right answers, thanks
"
HellMindGM wrote:
"
You don't, really, you spent the amount of points a level 90 build would have and leveling much past that becomes a major pain in the ass so few players bother with it. Don't worry, if you choose to do it, you will have a LOT of time to think what to do with your next skill point.

This is not a good answer for beggineer players in this build, what he wants to know is what talent should pick in the tree to increase SRS damage and player defense, having more time doesn't mean he will pick the right ones, thats why is he asking, im doing a similar build and i lvl 72 so far and i want to know also what should i pick in the tree after having SRS skill with its supporter gems,

what to pick to increase srs damage?,
what to pick to increase shield and life?,
should i pick more chaos damage due to the Caustic Cloud ascendancy node?

this is the tree of the build guide
Spoiler
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAMDB6crHRQs6YazAO5qrNP7WpGofR2q_knhiILHKPr-CjWS2L2D21XGOliESFxrw20NfIVgqsRNucy86-7quo9GmK0Es6IABAe0DEZxm6EYVr0nGDz6gNkLKpgdvgPuM4dXyT8nKk0fGM0WUfvsin0Ya9sI9MBUFm_javfXpwhTUprgRZ3v69AfkBGKr3vDtfJuqhFQNblfmM8yWW1Ms0uuGyXZW_no6QLfikGHtz6smKaskDOIQLiTHNyPGjLRVdaApGTnFy9FR20Z-tLAZkrIytO-ipMn74j5N9fPSbGhL0iOFScN4puKvk-MsQ==
but i already added all nodes and as i said im lv 72 and i need to know what to add now

please some1 with more experience in this build for the right answers, thanks

How have you already used all of those points? That tree uses 111 points, which requires level 88/89 depending on bandits, yet you are only level 72...

Nodes that buff SRS damage are Minion Damage nodes, which this tree already has ALL of. Scaling chaos damage for the caustic cloud effect on minion death is not worth it. If you are life based, there are plenty of life nodes left on the tree that won't require too much travel to get to. You could also take more jewel sockets, and get jewels with % Max Life, Minion Damage, Cast Speed.
U MAD?
Thanks for the advices. I will focus on ES and Minion Life and Damage Nodes. 1 more question: What uniques or mods do you recommend. Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info